Thread: Need Fingerprints Done in Western PA !!

Angry Need Fingerprints Done in Western PA !!

Im about at my wits end with the PA State Police.

I went to two different state police barracks to get my non-res AZ fingerprint cards done and both of the barracks had officers that were extremely rude and hassled me when they saw that it was for an out of state carry permit.

I first went to the Uniontown barracks and then the other was near Rostraver off of rt 51.

The Uniontown barracks were the absolute worst.
    They advertize that every Wednesday between 8am and 4pm they do fingerprinting. It doesn't say they only do a certain kind of fingerprinting, so there shouldn't have been a problem.
    They sent me away and told me to go the the city of Untionton Police, then the Uniontown cops sent me away to the Sherrifs office and the Sheriffs office had me waiting in the waiting room for almost an hour until I just left.

Ive lived in 13 states and I have to say, the police officers that I have had contact with in this state are the most unprofessional.

So if anyone can offer some advice as to where to go, I would greatly appreciate it.

When the PA State police come around begging for donations this year, Im going to tell them to shove it.
    Last edited by Sig229; 03-12-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

I don't see a requirement in AZ that the prints need to be done by a law enforcement officer. You could always call AZ DPS to confirm though. If allowed, then perhaps a private company such as this can provide the service? http://aplusfingerprint.com/
    America, where freedom* reigns.

*Freedom subject to change depending on jurisdiction and availability. Some freedoms may not be available due to local political expedience or prevailing political correctness. Please check Federal, State, County, City, or any other special district for applicable laws governing the extents of freedoms prior to purchase.

-----------

“What you see is the fringe of the fringe showing up in Hartford today." - Danny Malloy a.k.a. "The Governor" 3/11/2013

I went to my local police for fingerprints when I got my Utah permit. I had no problem at all with them.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I went to my local police for fingerprints when I got my Utah permit. I had no problem at all with them.

Mike
    You must not live in south western PA then .

Banned
    I don't think fingerprints are needed at all ... hand it in w/o them & then fight the good fight

Campaign Veteran
    My local UPS Store does it. They were very polite!

Quote Originally Posted by Sig229 View Post
    You must not live in south western PA then .
    I just got mine done at the Ohio Twp police station. They charged $10 and were very polite.

Quote Originally Posted by badey View Post
    I just got mine done at the Ohio Twp police station. They charged $10 and were very polite.
    Thanks, I'll check them out this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig229 View Post
    Thanks, I'll check them out this week.
    No problem. Hope it goes well for you.