Thread: Unlimited Data Plans

Unlimited Data Plans

So, 2GB is enough, amirite?

Sprint 3G Data 26,348,210KB / Unlimited

Uhhh....

Tether much?
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Just a wee bit.

Seriously though, 2GB wasn't ever going to be enough for me, tether or not. I bought this particular phone to double as an MP4 player. Had the biggest and best screen at the time, the most RAM I think and of course the all important processor was top of the line. Very important for all those high definition videos I would watch. Terrible battery life, but was more than enough for my needs when it was new.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is when I wasn't watching a video I had stored on the phone, I was watching something on Youtube. Then when it came out, I'd watch stuff on Netflix. The average file size for a 1 hour TV show is about 350MB, if it's SD. HD is over 1GB. I watched an episode of whatever everyday on my lunch break. IDK what the file sizes are for Netflix. But going by my quoted average, it'd be about 5.6GB. If I had 4G coverage out here, that number would easily triple. So would the one in my first post for that matter.

TL;DR: I watch too many videos.