• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Three recent OC incidents.

77zach

A sign advertising a business in Ocala where the owner had a 1911 on.

I went diving at blue grotto in Williston and on the way in there was a guy in jeans and t-shirt OC. Either somebody who worked there or a nearby resident.

American Gun in Ocala the employees were OC. I haven't seen OC in a gun store in Fl yet.

Maybe a little more awareness?

JeepSeller

I've seen employees OC at every gun store I've visited. Several in the Orlando area, as well as stores in Daytona, Titusville, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Ocala, Lake City, and some others I'm sure I'm missing.

10x

I have yet to be in a gun store that employees do not OC

Rich7553

Weird, I don't know I've seen it until now. I know I never saw it at any of the shoot straights.

Shoot Straight is the exception, rather than the rule. To my knowledge, there's only one guy who carries openly in each store, and that might be the loss prevention officer or store manager. The counter guys don't, not even the RSO.

hammer6

Shoot Straight is the exception, rather than the rule. To my knowledge, there's only one guy who carries openly in each store, and that might be the loss prevention officer or store manager. The counter guys don't, not even the RSO.

at take aim in sarasota they all carry openly