• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Post and Question on Dress

cap-n-ball

I as many on here dress comfortable, as I wear jeans everyday, a T-shirt or an old long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black western style boots and usually a black cowboy hat. Since I'm at the local Wilco everyday (Rt 29 just south of Salisbury) not very many people notice my hogleg. In fact the manager even jokes with me about carrying the gun at times, along with one of the cashiers. They are so used to me carrying that I get second looks if I walk in without it. Be polite and hardly no one ever notices.

MadGunner420

I agree people judge on looks alone, be you. I do lay the charm on a little thicker when Im carrying. Its my way to make people a bit more at ease.