• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone here have their amateur radio lic?

Rollbar

OK down loaded to iPhone.

What is the call sign to type in the search box.

Example-Kc7stw-r

Last edited:

Mike In Reno

OK down loaded to iPhone.

What is the call sign to type in the search box.

Example-Kc7stw-r

the STW machine is having time out issues for users who try to connect, so connect via KD7FPK-R, OR KD7FPK-L, the l is the link which is in Carson city, the repeater itself is located in gardnerville,nv which is linked the Carson city simplex link and those are linked into the STW machine which is located in sun valley,nv

b0neZ

FINALLY got Echolink verified and working on the phone, laptop doesn't want to connect for some reason. Got KD7FPK-R connected and favorited on the phone. Now how do I find the nodes in Pahrump?