Thread: Double Barrel 1911

Double Barrel 1911

The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

The single trigger/hammer model would be a machine gun (one trigger press shoots more than one round). What happens if you have a slow primer in one chamber? First round fires, partial extraction starts, second round goes off...

Seems like there's more bad than good in this design, unless you're looking for a "cool hollywood gun".
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    I wonder what the retail price is. I thought a double stack PARA I once owned was too thick, I'd think that gun would be way too much to hold.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

My carry gun is a 14.45 Para. I do have big hands and it feels about right, but I think I could handle something a bit bigger. I'm gonna check it out.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Founder's Club Member
    Phfffft. He can't even keep his support hand on the other.

And, just exactly how is anybody gonna carry that thing? It oughta weigh about 4 lbs, and be about 2 1/4" wide. How many ribs ya gotta have removed to carry that thing in a shoulder holster?