• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Double Barrel 1911

Tawnos

The single trigger/hammer model would be a machine gun (one trigger press shoots more than one round). What happens if you have a slow primer in one chamber? First round fires, partial extraction starts, second round goes off...

Seems like there's more bad than good in this design, unless you're looking for a "cool hollywood gun".

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I wonder what the retail price is. I thought a double stack PARA I once owned was too thick, I'd think that gun would be way too much to hold.

rodbender

My carry gun is a 14.45 Para. I do have big hands and it feels about right, but I think I could handle something a bit bigger. I'm gonna check it out.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Phfffft. He can't even keep his support hand on the other.

And, just exactly how is anybody gonna carry that thing? It oughta weigh about 4 lbs, and be about 2 1/4" wide. How many ribs ya gotta have removed to carry that thing in a shoulder holster?