• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Oregon CHL for wa resident.

badger54

Slightly off topic but I was wondering if any one has heard when the next time that sheriff palmer from grant county Oregon will be making a trip to Washington state to take permit applications.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Slightly off topic but I was wondering if any one has heard when the next time that sheriff palmer from grant county Oregon will be making a trip to Washington state to take permit applications.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

He has been coming to Vancouver less and less...

As I understand it the Columbia Co. sheriff is readily issuing them to WA residents. The question is what does the Columbia sheriff use as his requirement? the www.mdgunsafety.com tutorial? or an actual class?

kparker

He has been coming to Vancouver less and less...

As I understand it the Columbia Co. sheriff is readily issuing them to WA residents.

Is that currently true? Great news if so; my Oregon permit was obtained there, but I thought I had heard there was a new sheriff using much more restrictive requirements.