Thread: Looking for shoulder holsters for HK USP & Walther PPS both 9mm

Looking for shoulder holsters for HK USP & Walther PPS both 9mm

I know they are both odd hand guns, at least as far as I can tell on these forums. But I like shooting both and I am pretty dang good at it. The USP is a dream, don't even know I shot it when it goes off.

So I am looking for shoulder holsters for both. I already have my OC holster for the USP, can't really find a good OC holster for the Walther.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Herr Heckler Koch
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 03-14-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Should have mentioned that the USP is full size not compact. Thanks for the link though.

These forums have everything for me! I just joined yesterday and was looking into the same thing. I just sold my thigh rig for my 1911 to help pay for a WWII Finnish Mosin so now im in the market for a new holster. I had a cheap nylon and velcro shoulder holster for my M92 when I was overseas and I fell in love with how easy and comfortable it was to carry, not to mention it kind of looks badass. The Galcos are little expensive for my liking, I'll probably go with a cheapo UAG until I am able to OC more often. I will keep this in my mental roll-a-dex though, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gunns View Post
    Should have mentioned that the USP is full size not compact. Thanks for the link though.

If you go to http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG1.asp you can select your pistol type/size.

I just received my shoulder holster from Lone Star yesterday, so far I like it. Although the web site said it could take up to 12 weeks to build one, mine arrived surprisingly early. I had one made for my G 21, with the extra 2 mag holder. It is going to take some wearing to soften it up, the leather is thick, and stiff right now. Getting my shoulders acclimated to the extra weight won't take long.
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören