Thread: Neal Boortz AM750 WSB Atlanta, y'all need to be listening and supporting

Herr Heckler Koch

Neal Boortz AM750 WSB Atlanta, y'all need to be listening and supporting

He's just finishing an hour and a half mostly on campus concealed carry and shutting down the thugs happy hunting ground outside Georgia Tech.

Neil is no supporter of OC. He also advocated mandatory training and licensing. Neil supports a revocable state granted privilege instead of a natural RIGHT.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    Neil is no supporter of OC. He also advocated mandatory training and licensing. Neil supports a revocable state granted privilege instead of a natural RIGHT.
    Is that not a friendly camel's nose beneath the university's rent flap? Incrementally, any improvement to being presently disarmed........is an improvement.

VCDL started as an organization primarily to move VA from 'may issue" to "shall issue." Having accomplished that, we have evolved to the point where VCDL defends and promotes all improvements in self defense laws. We do not direct how a person should carry - OC and CC are equally acceptable.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Refuse to embark unless you get everything you want, and you may get nothing.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Is that not a friendly camel's nose beneath the university's rent flap? Incrementally, any improvement to being presently disarmed........is an improvement.

VCDL started as an organization primarily to move VA from 'may issue" to "shall issue." Having accomplished that, we have evolved to the point where VCDL defends and promotes all improvements in self defense laws. We do not direct how a person should carry - OC and CC are equally acceptable.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Refuse to embark unless you get everything you want, and you may get nothing.
    What exactly is your point GS? Did I say I did not support campus carry? Did I say I don't support CC? I support completely unlicenced carry EVERYWHERE we have a legal right to be. The only place I would even capitulate to would be inside the secure portion of jails but I am not even sure about that. Neil is supporting ONE issue on the outside fringe that is not going to happen in GA this session. I am not going to "support" Neil on gun RIGHTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    What exactly is your point GS? Did I say I did not support campus carry? Did I say I don't support CC? I support completely unlicenced carry EVERYWHERE we have a legal right to be. The only place I would even capitulate to would be inside the secure portion of jails but I am not even sure about that. Neil is supporting ONE issue on the outside fringe that is not going to happen in GA this session. I am not going to "support" Neil on gun RIGHTS.
    I should not have quoted your posting - my remarks were not directed at you.

I was cogitating on finding help wherever it existed and have no accurate picture of the person.

I wasn't clear - sorry.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I should not have quoted your posting - my remarks were not directed at you.

I was cogitating on finding help wherever it existed and have no accurate picture of the person.

I wasn't clear - sorry.
    Yes, without quoting me, I agree with your post.

Why does Neil call himself a libertarian when he is a fairly staunch statist?
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Thumbs up Let's Protect Law Abiding Citizens

Always liked listening to Neal.....actually got his book autographed at Gwinnett Center a few years back at the Fair Tax Rally.....WE...Americans HAVE to fight the Criminals on their terms.......so I think we should ALWAYS bring a gun to a knife fight....and have TWO guns for each of theirs !!..........2ND Amendment !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kykuit View Post
    Always liked listening to Neal.....actually got his book autographed at Gwinnett Center a few years back at the Fair Tax Rally.....WE...Americans HAVE to fight the Criminals on their terms.......so I think we should ALWAYS bring a gun to a knife fight....and have TWO guns for each of theirs !!..........2ND Amendment !!!
    Fixed it for you.

WE...Americans HAVE to fight the Criminals on their our terms.

Being well prepared is good, but far better to avoid the fight.

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Why does Neil call himself a libertarian when he is a fairly staunch statist?
    Libertarianism does not conflict with statism, as libertarian is code for progressive, believing that man is inherently good and has no need for legal restraints.

Hillsdale.edu College Constitution 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    Libertarianism does not conflict with statism, as libertarian is code for progressive, believing that man is inherently good and has no need for legal restraints.

Hillsdale.edu College Constitution 101.
    Libertarian is code for liberty, believing that man is FREE and has no need for legal restraints.

ETA: Neal is not a libertarian.
    Last edited by Kingfish; 04-20-2012 at 09:46 AM.