• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Neal Boortz AM750 WSB Atlanta, y'all need to be listening and supporting

H

Herr Heckler Koch

He's just finishing an hour and a half mostly on campus concealed carry and shutting down the thugs happy hunting ground outside Georgia Tech.

Kingfish

Neil is no supporter of OC. He also advocated mandatory training and licensing. Neil supports a revocable state granted privilege instead of a natural RIGHT.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Neil is no supporter of OC. He also advocated mandatory training and licensing. Neil supports a revocable state granted privilege instead of a natural RIGHT.

Is that not a friendly camel's nose beneath the university's rent flap? Incrementally, any improvement to being presently disarmed........is an improvement.

VCDL started as an organization primarily to move VA from 'may issue" to "shall issue." Having accomplished that, we have evolved to the point where VCDL defends and promotes all improvements in self defense laws. We do not direct how a person should carry - OC and CC are equally acceptable.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Refuse to embark unless you get everything you want, and you may get nothing.

Kingfish

Is that not a friendly camel's nose beneath the university's rent flap? Incrementally, any improvement to being presently disarmed........is an improvement.

VCDL started as an organization primarily to move VA from 'may issue" to "shall issue." Having accomplished that, we have evolved to the point where VCDL defends and promotes all improvements in self defense laws. We do not direct how a person should carry - OC and CC are equally acceptable.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Refuse to embark unless you get everything you want, and you may get nothing.
What exactly is your point GS? Did I say I did not support campus carry? Did I say I don't support CC? I support completely unlicenced carry EVERYWHERE we have a legal right to be. The only place I would even capitulate to would be inside the secure portion of jails but I am not even sure about that. Neil is supporting ONE issue on the outside fringe that is not going to happen in GA this session. I am not going to "support" Neil on gun RIGHTS.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
What exactly is your point GS? Did I say I did not support campus carry? Did I say I don't support CC? I support completely unlicenced carry EVERYWHERE we have a legal right to be. The only place I would even capitulate to would be inside the secure portion of jails but I am not even sure about that. Neil is supporting ONE issue on the outside fringe that is not going to happen in GA this session. I am not going to "support" Neil on gun RIGHTS.

I should not have quoted your posting - my remarks were not directed at you.

I was cogitating on finding help wherever it existed and have no accurate picture of the person.

I wasn't clear - sorry.

Kykuit

Let's Protect Law Abiding Citizens

Always liked listening to Neal.....actually got his book autographed at Gwinnett Center a few years back at the Fair Tax Rally.....WE...Americans HAVE to fight the Criminals on their terms.......so I think we should ALWAYS bring a gun to a knife fight....and have TWO guns for each of theirs !!..........2ND Amendment !!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Always liked listening to Neal.....actually got his book autographed at Gwinnett Center a few years back at the Fair Tax Rally.....WE...Americans HAVE to fight the Criminals on their terms.......so I think we should ALWAYS bring a gun to a knife fight....and have TWO guns for each of theirs !!..........2ND Amendment !!!

Fixed it for you.:D

WE...Americans HAVE to fight the Criminals on [strike]their[/strike] our terms.

Being well prepared is good, but far better to avoid the fight.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Why does Neil call himself a libertarian when he is a fairly staunch statist?
Libertarianism does not conflict with statism, as libertarian is code for progressive, believing that man is inherently good and has no need for legal restraints.

Hillsdale.edu College Constitution 101.

Kingfish

Libertarianism does not conflict with statism, as libertarian is code for progressive, believing that man is inherently good and has no need for legal restraints.

Hillsdale.edu College Constitution 101.
Libertarian is code for liberty, believing that man is FREE and has no need for legal restraints.

ETA: Neal is not a libertarian.

Last edited: