Thread: Guns and Bar-BBQ

Guns and Bar-BBQ

May be an interesting place to OC next month found in the Potomac News. Virginia Pistol, LLC is advertising their grand re-opening and are throwing a guns and BBQ celebration into the mix it seems. Includes a Poker Run as well.

I will probably go check this one out. www.vapistol.com

5223 John Marshall Hwy. (Rt 55)
    Linden, VA

While on the subject this image below is the ultimate BBQ grill. Now, if it would shoot the ribs onto my plate when done, then that would be even better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

While on the subject this image below is the ultimate BBQ grill. Now, if it would shoot the ribs onto my plate when done, then that would be even better.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah complete with sauce and slaw too.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." Thomas Jefferson (quoting Cesare Beccaria)