• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT, Good job on Q13 Dave

sudden valley gunner

When I was 6 years old, my birthday present was being told I might never get out of bed again...I was told I had polio and rheumatic fever at the same time. Not unusual in the 40's and 50's. I remember a lot about that time I was in bed, and I remember when the doctor thought I was well enough to start trying to walk again...I put nothing past a child's ingenuity or determination...ever. I remember what I was like. Just saying "no" does not work...you have to remove the mistory by experience.

This is why despite Newt's claim, there is evidence that legalization of drugs in some European countries has lowered the drug usage. The allure of the forbidden is gone.