• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC while walking dog in Beavercreek

USAF Long

Went out last night in the warm weather with the dog. Lot of people out and about, had one lady ask me "is that gun loaded?" I told her yes ma'am it is. She asked me why I was carrying a loaded gun through the neighborhood, and I replied because its my constitutional right as a law abiding citizen. I don't think she quite understood. She was Indian, and had a small child walking with her. I honestly wasn't sure if people would say anything or not but I am not going to stop carrying my pistol just because someone from another country is confused as to why I'm armed.

Makarov

Congrats on the first encounter. I was actually at the Chickfillet in on Saturday when I received an encounter from one of the waitess there. It was ok, I actually think she was asking the questions for someone else? Aim High!