Thread: Will this pistol be legal to OC or CC???

Will this pistol be legal to OC or CC???

Herr Heckler Koch
    Yes, to OC and to CC. Why not?

Why not, if you want to carry 6lbs+ on your hip

Only after Labor Day. There is no way in hell that thing will match a white belt and shoes.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

COULD you even conceal that?

We've got Armadillos in our trousers. It's really quite frightening.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Herr Heckler Koch
    In South Carolina any thing over twelve inches long is not concealable. SC Section 23-31-210(6)

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    In South Carolina any thing over twelve inches long is not concealable. SC Section 23-31-210(6)
    I better stay out of South Carolina... :-/
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    I better stay out of South Carolina... :-/

inches not milimeters lol sorry i had to
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    I'm sorry but this pistol looks like the answer to a question that nobody asked. I just can't think of anything good to write about it. Hard to conceal and heavy to open carry all day. On the other hand, this model by the same company looks very interesting with its low barrel centerline and novel breech locking system.
    Last edited by davegran; 03-16-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

In WI it has to be a handgun, i.e., a gun designed to be fired using only one hand. With that monstrosity, it's not a legal issue, but a practical one.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Actually, is it legal to possess? It fires more than one round with one pull of the trigger, doesn't it? Or does this meet some exemption?

I see where it says you can have independent triggers but there is only one option for a single hammer spur, so it seems to me that it has no choice but to fire both barrels at the same time. A double-barrel shotgun with two triggers can always be fired one at a time. I'm still reading everything about it, but haven't seen that mentioned yet...

I can't see it, but I seem to remember they were made in Europe. Have they actually imported any? Is it really being offered for sale in this country, or just advertised as another example of their really cool engineering?

This company's reputation is for completely impractical and uber cool collection-only pieces. I don't think this is an exception to that; sorry guys.
    Last edited by MAC702; 03-16-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Actually, is it legal to possess? It fires more than one round with one pull of the trigger, doesn't it? Or does this meet some exemption?

I see where it says you can have independent triggers but there is only one option for a single hammer spur, so it seems to me that it has no choice but to fire both barrels at the same time. A double-barrel shotgun with two triggers can always be fired one at a time. I'm still reading everything about it, but haven't seen that mentioned yet...

I can't see it, but I seem to remember they were made in Europe. Have they actually imported any? Is it really being offered for sale in this country, or just advertised as another example of their really cool engineering?

This company's reputation is for completely impractical and uber cool collection-only pieces. I don't think this is an exception to that; sorry guys.
    I agree it's a gimmick. Imagine trying to clear a malfunction on this monstrosity.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post

here is a video of it in action i believe i read on the site i was made in italy

http://now.msn.com/now/0312-double-b...un.aspx#scptmd
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 03-16-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Centurion

That is what gym bags are for!

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    COULD you even conceal that?
    You can conceal almost any weapon with a little imagination. I thought about mounting a ma duce .50 cal in the back of my pickup truck and puting a canvas cover over it. Then, I reconsidered and thought that it would be better just to put magnetic signs on both sides of the truck notifiying one and all that in Arizona, Open Carry is legal!

As with many thought experiments, I decided to use my limited resources for more practical applications.

The KelTec = LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    The KelTec = LOL!
    Kel Tec makes good firearms, most of which are suitable for SD out of the box. Name another company that's doing innovative new firearms without hyping themselves out of business.

Anyway, firing two bullets with one trigger pull is going to make that pistol an NFA item of some type. AOW or Class 3.
    "I can only be held responsible for my own stupidity." - Captain Nemo

There was a link to a picture of a P333AT, i.e. 3 P3ATs fixed together to fire 3 rounds simultaneously. I'm sure it's a photoshop job, but it made me laugh. Look for the photo bucket link above.