• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc - Public Summer picnic in Ingham County

TheQ

Please join Michigan Open Carry, Inc. at one of our summer picnics (public welcome!). It is anticipated the the entire board of directors and many in the leadership will be in attendance. There will be hot dogs, a play ground (bring your kids!), a swimming area, fishing, and a horse shoe pit.

Please consider joining us for a fun day in the sun (hopefully!).

Open carry is welcome and encouraged (but not required).

Details:
Where: Burchfield (Ingham) County Park
881 Grovenburg Road
Holt, MI
When: Sunday July 15, 2012 @ 1:30 PM (eating starts around 2:00 PM)

Bring your own Soft Drinks -- no alcohol will be tolerated.

Please RSVP in this thread or on Facebook so we know how much supplies and food to get.

Last edited:

WilDChilD

Gonna try and make it, had forgotten about the Fowler Conservation Club's chicken shoot that starts at 11am. If I do bad you should see me, but if I do good I may have enough chicken for another OC picnic.:) Either way hope everybody has a great Sunday!

Last edited: