Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    Yes it is a loss for us.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 03-16-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: fixed

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Yes it is a lost for us.
    A loss?

Sad indeed.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Bad timing too, it will be viewed as running away from the recall election. I believe she would have retained her office. This may be a plan also. If during a recall election there would be likely no Republican candidate to run, now if there is that candidate can get full attention.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Incredibly bad news for gun rights.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Rumor has it, that Pam has been threatened and harrased. Why is it the Lefties can be so mean and vile, and the peaceful Tea Party gets pounded non stop by the media?

Quote Originally Posted by metalman383 View Post
    Rumor has it, that Pam has been threatened and harrased. Why is it the Lefties can be so mean and vile, and the peaceful Tea Party gets pounded non stop by the media?
    Because they are so tolerant and opposed to us being crazy and bullies
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

It is no rumor she received death threats and harassed.

http://wpt.org/npa/transcript1852.cfm

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

When are we going to stand up to these bullies? I a so sick and tired of the whining, crying, foot stomping temper tantrums, lawsuits, recalls. I can only imagine how they will react, when Walker retains his seat!

When are we going to stand up to these bullies? I a so sick and tired of the whining, crying, foot stomping temper tantrums, lawsuits, recalls. I can only imagine how they will react, when Walker retains his seat!
    Remember when "Bush Fever" had all the libs in bed and running for therapy after he was reelected in 2004? Just watch
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    Bad timing too, it will be viewed as running away from the recall election. I believe she would have retained her office. This may be a plan also. If during a recall election there would be likely no Republican candidate to run, now if there is that candidate can get full attention.
    Unfortunately, many will view it as running away from the recall election. In this case, meeting family responsibilities and addressing health issues means her uprooting herself and her spouse and moving to another state. For her to win the recall and then make the announcement would have been very poor form. In this case the sooner she announced her resignation the greater the time available to find a candidate and mount a campaign.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Quote Originally Posted by scm54449 View Post
    Unfortunately, many will view it as running away from the recall election. In this case, meeting family responsibilities and addressing health issues means her uprooting herself and her spouse and moving to another state. For her to win the recall and then make the announcement would have been very poor form. In this case the sooner she announced her resignation the greater the time available to find a candidate and mount a campaign.
    Or they can just listen to it themselves: http://downloads.iheartradio.com/med...9032_21908.mp3

They are already saying she is running away, but it doesn't stop the recall process.

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/...ecall-election

Someone is already planning on running for her seat.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/143693406.html