• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pam Galloway is resigning

bigdaddy1

Bad timing too, it will be viewed as running away from the recall election. I believe she would have retained her office. This may be a plan also. If during a recall election there would be likely no Republican candidate to run, now if there is that candidate can get full attention.

metalman383

Rumor has it, that Pam has been threatened and harrased. Why is it the Lefties can be so mean and vile, and the peaceful Tea Party gets pounded non stop by the media?

XDFDE45

Rumor has it, that Pam has been threatened and harrased. Why is it the Lefties can be so mean and vile, and the peaceful Tea Party gets pounded non stop by the media?

Because they are so tolerant and opposed to us being crazy and bullies
raisedeyebrow.gif

metalman383

When are we going to stand up to these bullies? I a so sick and tired of the whining, crying, foot stomping temper tantrums, lawsuits, recalls. I can only imagine how they will react, when Walker retains his seat!

XDFDE45

When are we going to stand up to these bullies? I a so sick and tired of the whining, crying, foot stomping temper tantrums, lawsuits, recalls. I can only imagine how they will react, when Walker retains his seat!
Remember when "Bush Fever" had all the libs in bed and running for therapy after he was reelected in 2004? Just watch
popcorn.gif

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Bad timing too, it will be viewed as running away from the recall election. I believe she would have retained her office. This may be a plan also. If during a recall election there would be likely no Republican candidate to run, now if there is that candidate can get full attention.

Unfortunately, many will view it as running away from the recall election. In this case, meeting family responsibilities and addressing health issues means her uprooting herself and her spouse and moving to another state. For her to win the recall and then make the announcement would have been very poor form. In this case the sooner she announced her resignation the greater the time available to find a candidate and mount a campaign.

protias

Unfortunately, many will view it as running away from the recall election. In this case, meeting family responsibilities and addressing health issues means her uprooting herself and her spouse and moving to another state. For her to win the recall and then make the announcement would have been very poor form. In this case the sooner she announced her resignation the greater the time available to find a candidate and mount a campaign.

Or they can just listen to it themselves: http://downloads.iheartradio.com/me.../vm_03-22-12_hour2_part1_1332439032_21908.mp3

They are already saying she is running away, but it doesn't stop the recall process.

http://www.postcrescent.com/article...-denies-quitting-avoid-Senate-recall-election

Someone is already planning on running for her seat.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/143693406.html