• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello

kay9

Just checking in to say "hi"

Got nothing to add and have no experience in regards to OC, CC and all aspects of firearms in general. Recently wanted to start protecting myself out in public so been reading threads here and some other forums. Also recently purchased my first revolver and pistol.

Going to the range where we live in Three Points in the next few hours to start getting comfortable with our firearms. Also have a CCW class next week (Signed up when i went to visit the Armory on Pima few days ago). My wife had taken a CCW class a few years ago but did not follow through with the additional documents for the processing of getting her permit so she signed up with me to take the same class. She has been carrying a .38 revolver in her purse but purchased her first pistol a couple of days ago which will be her new carry.

Anyway that's enough of me blabbering but wanted to say thanks for providing a very informative site.

Cheers.

Last edited:

JoeGlock40

Welcome. Congrats on wanting to be able to protect yourself n your family. It's getting to be a more n more crazy world out there. Just remember to be safe always be aware of your surroundings don't get complacent and practice practice practice and practice often

Viking

welcome to AZ

Howdy, K9, and welcome to AZ, where there is still a modicum of personal freedom. Be safe, pay attention, study and enjoy our wonderful
state !!

Sonora Rebel

If you're living in 3 Points... suggest you forget concealed carry and primary carry openly. 'Strongly suggest you get a shotgun for the house and know how to use that too. 'Recommend not less than 20 ga.