Thread: starting a meet and greet in madison area ???

starting a meet and greet in madison area ???

if anyone would be interested i woulndt mind getting together with a bunch of people and doing a meet and greet type thing like they have going on in delavan but closer to madison maybe one of the outlying towns or something???

again just an idea

West Madison would work for me. Denny's is def carry friendly. I'm there 3-4x a week no issues. If anyone else is interested I'm available mon/tues all day or mornings the rest of the week.

when you say west mad dennys what one are you talking about the one by green way station in middleton or the one by west town mall? what about weekends ?? i just feel would get more people on weekends
    Last edited by carpman15; 03-16-2012 at 05:13 PM.

There is also Dennys on E Wash or the Perkins, the Culvers is personally my favorite. But there are lots of friendly places.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Herr Heckler Koch

The Continental, Fitchburg

I also enjoy going to World Buffet at South Towne, a great chinese buffet with the Mongolian Bar cooked fresh to order.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

I second the Culvers idea... I wouldn't be able to go to all of them, but I might make a few...
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Quote Originally Posted by carpman15 View Post
    when you say west mad dennys what one are you talking about the one by green way station in middleton or the one by west town mall? what about weekends ?? i just feel would get more people on weekends
    The one by west mall. on gammon across from starbucks.

FWIW, there is a M&G planned for a culver's in Janesville next month.

A bunch of us have been meeting occasionally at Elies Family Restaurant on Monona drive...in fact, i think its time for a meet and greet there... (we usually do a saturday breakfast!)

If there are any second shifters like me who want to meet at Denny's on gammon by the mall about 12:30am monday(sunday night) ill be there till about 3-4am reading/on my ipad if anyone wants to come and shoot the bull. If you are coming my number is 559-250-3300. text so i know to flag you down.
    Last edited by Sorcice; 03-18-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcice View Post
    If there are any second shifters like me who want to meet at Denny's on gammon by the mall about 12:30am monday(sunday night) ill be there till about 3-4am reading/on my ipad if anyone wants to come and shoot the bull. If you are coming my number is 559-250-3300. text so i know to flag you down.
    i am also 2nd shift now was 3rd shift til friday lol thank got they got rid of the 3rd shift i dont work weekends but i would possibly be up for one tomorrow depending on what were up to - me and the gf are normally up til 2 or 3 so not a big deal to stop by only thing we "need" to do tomorrow is grocery shopping lol

I won't be there today but pretty much definitely tues night after 11:30(maybe a bit before) till about 4-6am. if you show up I'll be at the counter area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcice View Post
    I won't be there today but pretty much definitely tues night after 11:30(maybe a bit before) till about 4-6am. if you show up I'll be at the counter area.
    Ok we are actually here now LOL getting lunch before grocery shopping ill have to see if I get done on time maybe will swing over after work