• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

starting a meet and greet in madison area ???

carpman15

if anyone would be interested i woulndt mind getting together with a bunch of people and doing a meet and greet type thing like they have going on in delavan but closer to madison maybe one of the outlying towns or something???

again just an idea

Sorcice

West Madison would work for me. Denny's is def carry friendly. I'm there 3-4x a week no issues. If anyone else is interested I'm available mon/tues all day or mornings the rest of the week.

carpman15

when you say west mad dennys what one are you talking about the one by green way station in middleton or the one by west town mall? what about weekends ?? i just feel would get more people on weekends

Last edited:

Mlutz

I second the Culvers idea... I wouldn't be able to go to all of them, but I might make a few...

Sorcice

when you say west mad dennys what one are you talking about the one by green way station in middleton or the one by west town mall? what about weekends ?? i just feel would get more people on weekends

The one by west mall. on gammon across from starbucks.

Sorcice

If there are any second shifters like me who want to meet at Denny's on gammon by the mall about 12:30am monday(sunday night) ill be there till about 3-4am reading/on my ipad if anyone wants to come and shoot the bull. If you are coming my number is 559-250-3300. text so i know to flag you down.

Last edited:

carpman15

If there are any second shifters like me who want to meet at Denny's on gammon by the mall about 12:30am monday(sunday night) ill be there till about 3-4am reading/on my ipad if anyone wants to come and shoot the bull. If you are coming my number is 559-250-3300. text so i know to flag you down.

i am also 2nd shift now was 3rd shift til friday lol thank got they got rid of the 3rd shift i dont work weekends but i would possibly be up for one tomorrow depending on what were up to - me and the gf are normally up til 2 or 3 so not a big deal to stop by only thing we "need" to do tomorrow is grocery shopping lol

Sorcice

I won't be there today but pretty much definitely tues night after 11:30(maybe a bit before) till about 4-6am. if you show up I'll be at the counter area.

carpman15

I won't be there today but pretty much definitely tues night after 11:30(maybe a bit before) till about 4-6am. if you show up I'll be at the counter area.

Ok we are actually here now LOL getting lunch before grocery shopping ill have to see if I get done on time maybe will swing over after work