Thread: The battle of Athens, Tennessee

The battle of Athens, Tennessee

Below is a short clip from a docu drama. I had no clue this incident existed. Watch it for what it is worth. At the end of the movie actual photos from the conflict are presented.

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.co...of-Athens.html

Excellent post---thank you!

Siefly

Centurion
    Interesting that I became aware of this on Friday, March 16 via an email from FrontSight and the ad in the corner of this first post on this subject when I saw it is one from FrontSight..... Interesting!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 03-17-2012 at 03:33 AM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Below is a short clip from a docu drama. I had no clue this incident existed. Watch it for what it is worth. At the end of the movie actual photos from the conflict are presented.

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.co...of-Athens.html

Truly a great video. This is how Americans should take care of a corrupt and tyrannical government.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy