• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oakland County Sheriff's

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
+1

When the Royal Oak Arts, Beats, and Eats Firearm Carry Issue was going on, I sent an email to the Royal Oak City Commission about the MCL's they were violating and copied Michael Bouchard on the email (sent at 9 PM). He personally called me at Noon the next day to assure me that neither he nor any Oakland County Deputies would be enforcing the Illegal Contract Provisions nor any Illegal City Ordinances (they help provide Police Services during the Festival). I am glad to have him as my County Sheriff!

We here in WaCo would consider ourselves lucky to have a Sheriff like him. Sadly we wait..& wait..hope springs eternal I guess :(

TheQ

Why in the world would they take that position? It means less OC calls for them. ???

It was for financial reasons. They want sheriffs to get a bigger piece of the pie because supposedly now the sheriffs will be getting more work (they aren't). So much for being a "pro-gun Sheriff". Remember this on election day for him...