Thread: Going to skidaway island state park

Going to skidaway island state park

I will be going to Ga in a few months and I will be going to skidaway island state park. From what I have read I am OK to have my pistol I do have my cc from NC. Also from what I have read it is ok to go to a restaurant that sells alcohol. Are there any place that are not permitted to carry a weapon?

No churches and no "government buildings" and no bars without the owner's permission and no schools. Not sure about glovebox carry but I think you can have it in your glovebox wherever you can go in your car like in Fl
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Thanks 77zach read that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    No churches and no "government buildings" and no bars without the owner's permission and no schools. Not sure about glovebox carry but I think you can have it in your glovebox wherever you can go in your car like in Fl

in a state park you can carry in any governmet building in the park though...

GA has very few true "bars" you can glove box carry in a car you own...or if you have a permit anyones car
    Last edited by rmodel65; 03-28-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks for info I read the park rules it mentioned I was good to carry.