Thread: OVER 85000 concealed carry permits issued

Southsider der hey

OVER 85000 concealed carry permits issued

An associate showed me his newly acquired license, his number was 85,xxx. Assuming they are issuing them in numerological order that shows over 85,000 have been issued. I hope the trend continues. I have a fear that if/when the political house changes "they" will try to reverse the hard won freedom we have now. If there is a sizable number issued, the government will realize they cant just throw it out.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

northern wis
    Except in a very few states laws have be come more Lenient.

I don't see the demorats getting the power to reverse the new wis law through the recalls.

As hard as it is to get a law passed it is even harder to get rid of one.

Terra, Sol
    Well, the line for the WCInc concealed class after the annual meeting was literally wrapped around the building today. So the trend is most definitely continuing. I heard there were chairs for 1,000. And they had to bring more chairs in.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 03-18-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    mauston wi

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life" Shed Hunting

Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    There will be a few hundred more minimum after todays class at Serb Hall. Over 1000 folks showed up for the class.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Yeah I definitely think they'll see a brief spike over the next week or two from today's Serb Hall class attendance.