Thread: Trebesh running for Michigan House seat in 93rd District, supporter of OC.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Trebesh running for Michigan House seat in 93rd District, supporter of OC.

http://www.michaeltrebesh.com/
    Michael Trebesh has officially entered the race to replace term-limited Paul Opsommer as State Representative for the 93rd District, comprised of Clinton and Gratiot counties. Trebesh launched his campaign website, www.MichaelTrebesh.com.

Mike is conservative and a REAL pro-gun candidate, he is an OC advocate and was involved with the 2A March a few years ago. The NRA has rated him all A's. Check out his website for more info. He has my vote.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Thank you for the input. Mind starting a list of pro-gun/pro-OC candidates for me?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Banned
    Oppsomer isn't too bad.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Oppsomer isn't too bad.
    Okay, King of the one liners, care to elaborate why you feel this way? His record? Please give some detail on it then.
    You heard he is a superhero and the day job is just a cover for his gallant deeds at night? Dude not trying to be a dick, but quantity of posts does NOT take the place of quality of posts...just saying...
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Banned
    I have had some back and forth with him several times, he supports gun rights, and I have seen his name on more than one pro gun bill.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    I have had some back and forth with him several times, he supports gun rights, and I have seen his name on more than one pro gun bill.
    Thanks that is the kind of stuff we need to know. Many politicians that get term limited out often pop up again in the future. Sometimes like a bad rash ! That is why detail is crucial at times.

“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Banned
    Oppsomer is one of the few people who take the time to respond to my emails when I send something out to everyone.

I really need to update that email list.