• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw a Unicorn at GoodWill today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawah

Speaking of girl talk since this thread is all off-topic, I'm supposed to be attending a church ladies dinner at a local restaurant. I just find the thought of that, all those portly, chatty, obese ladies ordering things dipped in "I-can't-believe-it's-not-lard" repellant, so I just snuck out and went to the bookstore to use the laptop and read the new magazines.

My SO thinks I need to enlarge my 'circle of friends' for the day they kick the bucket so I won't be alone and isolated, or some hooey.

So, yeah, girltalk - unless it's firearms, I'm bored.

Last edited:

45acpForMe

Speaking of girl talk since this thread is all off-topic, I'm supposed to be attending a church ladies dinner at a local restaurant. I just find the thought of that, all those portly, chatty, obese ladies ordering things dipped in "I-can't-believe-it's-not-lard" repellant, so I just snuck out and went to the bookstore to use the laptop and read the new magazines.

My SO thinks I need to enlarge my 'circle of friends' for the day they kick the bucket so I won't be alone and isolated, or some hooey.

So, yeah, girltalk - unless it's firearms, I'm bored.

I'm in love! Tell your SO that he better make you an honest woman or others on this forum will steal you away!!! ;-)

The main reason I go to the OC dinners is to talk to others about guns without their eyes glazing over after 2 minutes.

Sorry to hijack the thread, it is rare to see a unicorn and I can't remember seeing one. I have talked to several people that I later found out were CC-ing though. :)

JoeSparky

Centurion
Actually that is not me in the picture, my legs are a bit more hairy. I just grabbed a pic of the web of a Kilt.

And Peter Nap enjoying female beauty isn't a perversion it is called testosterone. :) (now enjoying frilly things may be borderline!)

Regarding the last sentence---- depends upon who is wearing the "frillies" being enjoyed!

Riana

Sometimes, it's easier to just shake our heads, mumble something about 'boys will be boys' and walk away. :cool:

Didja ever listen to the girls - OMG what a revelation.

Still like my sweet, little momma said regarding the differences between the sexes - "vive la différence!" - and she said it loud and clear.

Is my keyboard haunted, or did someone add to my post? :shocker: I only typed the first line - the other two are someone else's thoughts entirely!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Riana

Sometimes, it's easier to just shake our heads, mumble something about 'boys will be boys' and walk away. :cool:

Still like my sweet, little momma said regarding the differences between the sexes - "vive la différence!" - and she said it loud and clear.

Is my keyboard haunted, or did someone add to my post? :shocker: I only typed the first line - the other two are someone else's thoughts entirely!

Wooops - my bad - sorry. Clicked on the wrong button ( I have extra ones), meant to quote/reply to you.

This should have been attributed to myself.

Went back and fixed your original w/disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.