• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw a Unicorn at GoodWill today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawah

OK, which one of you was it? Guy was at the Central Park location, roaming around in women's clothing - I thought he was the hired store security (why else would he be there in the woman's section?).

Fess up!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
OK, which one of you was it? Guy was at the Central Park location, roaming around in women's clothing - I thought he was the hired store security (why else would he be there in the woman's section?).

Fess up!

If it was one of us, then by definition, it was not a unicorn. A unicorn is someone who finds out on his own that OC is not illegal and decides to just start OCing. The term comes from some years ago when OC was a lot less known. A member here remarked that someone just up and OCing all on his own after finding out there was no prohibition was about as rare as unicorns.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member

Fess up!

Huh!?! Are you sure it wasn't one of those utility kilts? :p:)

Last edited:

sawah

OK, maybe not a unicorn, and was wearing a white shirt and roaming around in the women's clothing area. Hope that clears it up, lol.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
They were but since it's still taking 3 minutes between enter and refresh, they were said in private.:lol:

That and I have a bell that rings every time one of you posts something that gets by the filters..:lol:...:cool:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Well...I saw a Unicorn in Crewe. I stopped at the Fast Mart to get a cup of coffee and there was an old fellow wearing suspenders, blue jeans and a Glock:(.

I was wearing Gum Boots (For you Novites, those aren't dress shoes:lol:) Blue Jeans, a sports shirt and my Taurus model 444. My area is known for it's red earth and I was covered from head to the toe of my gum boots....so we eyed each other for a minute, nodded acknowledgement and went about our business.

I suspect he's still wondering if the fierce Meherrin Indians were attacking.:lol:

45acpForMe

For yourself? :eek:

The trick is not to buy anything just walk around and enjoy the pictures, staff, frilly things and sometime other shoppers. If you want to have fun hold up a bra and ask the saleswoman if it makes your look fat. :lol:

I actually stopped shopping there when I got divorced. The only one I know of is in a mall anyway so no OC. :-(

ETA: I do miss their catalog though now that they stopped shipping them. :-(

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The trick is not to buy anything just walk around and enjoy the pictures, staff, frilly things and sometime other shoppers. If you want to have fun hold up a bra and ask the saleswoman if it makes your look fat. :lol:

I actually stopped shopping there when I got divorced. The only one I know of is in a mall anyway so no OC. :-(

ETA: I do miss their catalog though now that they stopped shipping them. :-(

I hope Candy and all the others that call ME a pervert...are reading this!:eek:

hermannr

Sometimes, it's easier to just shake our heads, mumble something about 'boys will be boys' and walk away. :cool:

Didja ever listen to the girls - OMG what a revelation.

Still like my sweet, little momma said regarding the differences between the sexes - "vive la différence!" - and she said it loud and clear.

Back in the 60's and 70's they used to have rooms full (hundreds) of women doing data etry for the big old computer systems on keypunches. That was how I worked my way through my Masters, keeping those keypunches running.. Several time I would have to extract myself from a machine and warn the girls,,,there is a guy present, please keep it under control...unbelieveable stuff they would talk about..yes, about guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.