Thread: I thought Buffalo wild wings was posted??

I thought Buffalo wild wings was posted??

I was looking at friend or foe and saw the following:

6227 McKee Road, Fitchburg, WI 53719, United States
    Review(s):

March 16, 2012 2:19 AM
    by anonymous
    Not Posted

Did they change their corp policy or is this a private one or?

B dubs posts the corporate restaurants. Franchise stores get to decide themselves. I believe the east, and fitchburg stores are owned by the same company/person.
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    B dubs posts the corporate restaurants. Franchise stores get to decide themselves. I believe the east, and fitchburg stores are owned by the same company/person.
    sweetness. im gonna have to try em out then

Supposedly BWW is coming to my area soon. I rarely ever see anything posted that's not a hospital or Toys 'R Us, and I don't recall any restaurants being posted. It'll be interesting to see if they post.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

If they're anything like the ones here in VA they'll let you sit down and then ask you to put your gun in your car. This happened to my friend after they had already brought his appetizer and drink. He refused to put his gun in his car so they asked him to leave. He left. To their credit they didn't charge him for te drink or appetizer.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    ... He refused to put his gun in his car so they asked him to leave. He left. To their credit they didn't charge him for te drink or appetizer.
    If they had billed the drinks and appetizer, would one be legally obligated to pay? Do not the prices in a restaurant include the atmosphere and time to enjoy the wares?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    If they had billed the drinks and appetizer, would one be legally obligated to pay? Do not the prices in a restaurant include the atmosphere and time to enjoy the wares?
    I suppose you have a point there. Although, if they had charged him and he refused to pay, how would that work out?
    Last edited by thebigsd; 03-18-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

BWW in Janesville was posted before CC law took affect. Once the law was passed and took effect the signs came down.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I suppose you have a point there. Although, if they had charged him and he refused to pay, how would that work out?
    Pretty sure it would be a civil matter as opposed to criminal.
    Though to protect a legal standing, one shouldn't 'refuse to pay' however, one must only insist upon paying for a dinner... the whole dinner, which usually entails a seating and wait-service.

You could easily make the point that you have/had every intention to peaceably enjoy your dinner and are/were quite willing to pay; it was them making the objection to someone wearing a gun/wearing a polka-dot shirt.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-librar...e-service.html
    http://chefedccp.com/service.aspx
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 03-19-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kawisixer01 View Post
    BWW in Janesville was posted before CC law took affect. Once the law was passed and took effect the signs came down.
    Are you sure? I wanted to go there a couple weeks ago and I am pretty sure the sign is up.

Of course they charge the same price regardless of dine in or carry out so one could argue the atmosphere is free. Good luck

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    I go to the one in Fitchburg at least once a week for lunch during work. I look everything over on the way in each time and I have never seen a sign there.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Are you sure? I wanted to go there a couple weeks ago and I am pretty sure the sign is up.
    The last two times I went I paid close attention and carried. Last time was a month or so ago. Maybe they've went back up? I can't remember where, but I could also swear i've seen "no unlicensed carry on this premises" signs once or twice at places in the area.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Was at the Fitchburg one again today - no sign.

OC, or Concealed? I have checked the one at E Towne and they aren't posted either. But I don't know of anyone who has OC'd in there.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    OC, or Concealed? I have checked the one at E Towne and they aren't posted either. But I don't know of anyone who has OC'd in there.

Shall we have lunch there some day this next week? :-)

What location/time? Verona rd?