• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I thought Buffalo wild wings was posted??

Sorcice

I was looking at friend or foe and saw the following:

6227 McKee Road, Fitchburg, WI 53719, United States
Review(s):

March 16, 2012 2:19 AM
by anonymous
Not Posted

Did they change their corp policy or is this a private one or?

Mlutz

B dubs posts the corporate restaurants. Franchise stores get to decide themselves. I believe the east, and fitchburg stores are owned by the same company/person.

SovereignAxe

Supposedly BWW is coming to my area soon. I rarely ever see anything posted that's not a hospital or Toys 'R Us, and I don't recall any restaurants being posted. It'll be interesting to see if they post.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
If they're anything like the ones here in VA they'll let you sit down and then ask you to put your gun in your car. This happened to my friend after they had already brought his appetizer and drink. He refused to put his gun in his car so they asked him to leave. He left. To their credit they didn't charge him for te drink or appetizer.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
... He refused to put his gun in his car so they asked him to leave. He left. To their credit they didn't charge him for te drink or appetizer.

If they had billed the drinks and appetizer, would one be legally obligated to pay? Do not the prices in a restaurant include the atmosphere and time to enjoy the wares?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
If they had billed the drinks and appetizer, would one be legally obligated to pay? Do not the prices in a restaurant include the atmosphere and time to enjoy the wares?

I suppose you have a point there. Although, if they had charged him and he refused to pay, how would that work out?

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

I suppose you have a point there. Although, if they had charged him and he refused to pay, how would that work out?
Pretty sure it would be a civil matter as opposed to criminal.
Though to protect a legal standing, one shouldn't 'refuse to pay' however, one must only insist upon paying for a dinner... the whole dinner, which usually entails a seating and wait-service.

You could easily make the point that you have/had every intention to peaceably enjoy your dinner and are/were quite willing to pay; it was them making the objection to someone wearing a gun/wearing a polka-dot shirt.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/restaurants-right-to-refuse-service.html
http://chefedccp.com/service.aspx

Last edited:

Canard

Of course they charge the same price regardless of dine in or carry out so one could argue the atmosphere is free. Good luck

kawisixer01

Are you sure? I wanted to go there a couple weeks ago and I am pretty sure the sign is up.

The last two times I went I paid close attention and carried. Last time was a month or so ago. Maybe they've went back up? I can't remember where, but I could also swear i've seen "no unlicensed carry on this premises" signs once or twice at places in the area.