Thread: New to OC and Whatcom County Report

New to OC and Whatcom County Report

Hey everyone, I am new to open carrying and found this forum and decided I would start posting about my open carry experiences. Today I open carried when I went to the sunset movie theater and the only time I was asked about the gun was by the guy behind the candy counter. He asked what it was and after I told him he told me he had just bought and XD smiled and told me to have a good day. I have carried at the Walmart, Haggen at Sehome, Fred Meyers on Lakeway, and Petco. So far no negative comments or anything so far. So anyways, that's my report hope you all have a good day.

Welcome to the Forum

The more you carry the easier it gets, carry on my freind.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Cell. You'll probably run into to me at a few of those places, and John too. Sundays 10 Am Bakerview Starbucks would love to have ya join us.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Also new to the area, will stop in to Starbucks on Sunday.

Just a heads up concerning movie theaters; the AMC Loews 14 in Burlington is posted, although only on the doors that lead directly outside. No signage on the mall entrance, and the mall entrances don't seem to be posted.

Welcome to both of you. Do make the Choir Practice on Sunday at Starbucks. I am in the airport right now, but I will be there next weekend. That is if I do not get arrested in NJ
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Welcome to both of you. Do make the Choir Practice on Sunday at Starbucks. I am in the airport right now, but I will be there next weekend. That is if I do not get arrested in NJ
    Just think happy thoughts like, jumping spiders....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Darn, gonna miss ya there! I think I'll finally escape long enough to pop by for a bit tomorrow.

--
    Peace. ~G
    Carry weapon: SA XDm .40 SC + 11rd Ranger SXT 180gr