• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to OC and Whatcom County Report

ghostcell

Hey everyone, I am new to open carrying and found this forum and decided I would start posting about my open carry experiences. Today I open carried when I went to the sunset movie theater and the only time I was asked about the gun was by the guy behind the candy counter. He asked what it was and after I told him he told me he had just bought and XD smiled and told me to have a good day. I have carried at the Walmart, Haggen at Sehome, Fred Meyers on Lakeway, and Petco. So far no negative comments or anything so far. So anyways, that's my report hope you all have a good day.

sudden valley gunner

Welcome to the forum Cell. You'll probably run into to me at a few of those places, and John too. Sundays 10 Am Bakerview Starbucks would love to have ya join us.

Boomboy007

Also new to the area, will stop in to Starbucks on Sunday.

Just a heads up concerning movie theaters; the AMC Loews 14 in Burlington is posted, although only on the doors that lead directly outside. No signage on the mall entrance, and the mall entrances don't seem to be posted.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to both of you. Do make the Choir Practice on Sunday at Starbucks. I am in the airport right now, but I will be there next weekend. That is if I do not get arrested in NJ

GuidoZ

Welcome to both of you. Do make the Choir Practice on Sunday at Starbucks. I am in the airport right now, but I will be there next weekend. That is if I do not get arrested in NJ
Darn, gonna miss ya there! I think I'll finally escape long enough to pop by for a bit tomorrow. :D

--
Peace. ~G