• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in north denver

rideco

Went to the gun show with a buddy who was looking for a shotgun on Sat. and ended up getting a safailand holster for my Sig.. Once I got home and got the holster adjusted I decided it was time to give it a test drive. Went out to walmart on 120th in Broomfield with my daughter to pick up stuff for dinner and breakfast and no one said a word. I got one strange look from a guy in a realTree shirt but no one said anything to me or paid any attention. I think its going to take some time for me not to be self conscious about it but I really think that most people just assume you are a LEO and pay you no mind.

btw I really like the new holster. It really helps distribute the weight nicely as I was carrying a sig p220 ST which is by no means a light gun.
rideco