• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help finding a webpage or thread, etc.

VW_Factor

I remember reading something about some truck driver who went into court to defend himself for something. Somewhere in this webpage there was something along the lines of no government entity can make a licence and charge money for it. (In this case, practicing law).

Anyone know what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction?

sudden valley gunner

I remember reading something about some truck driver who went into court to defend himself for something. Somewhere in this webpage there was something along the lines of no government entity can make a licence and charge money for it. (In this case, practicing law).

Anyone know what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction?

Sounds familiar if you search motorfixxers threads maybe you'll stumble across it.