• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sb59

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGISLAVE

Yeah, I think the idea here is "tread lightly" as this is a great first step in the right direction. There was one spot that was "wordy" and could have been simplified, if I can find it again I will post it here (with suggestion for changes) before contacting him. The one PAIN IN THE ASS about the Bill is that the PDF is set to not being able to have sections copied (but that can be gotten around).

You cannot eat an Elephant in One Bite (Donkey either). Little By Slowly our Rights were eroded, will take Time, Dedication, and Consistent Effort to regain said rights.

Actually all in all, this is a real good package. It has a good amount of support, outside of the Metro Detroit area.

I am still amazed that someone like Hood would vote against it. It never ceases to amaze me how those that are most adversely affect by gun control are the most ardent supporters of it.

Hood couldn't even face anyone when he cast his shameful vote.

TheQ

Well as a politician you can't EVER lie! and if you do, (which of course you don't!) You must absolutely NEVER admit it on a public forum!!:banghead:
:p

Good thing I'm not a politician -- I'm a lobbyist. We are the cockroaches of the legislative world. We keep coming back...

PDinDetroit

Actually all in all, this is a real good package. It has a good amount of support, outside of the Metro Detroit area.

I am still amazed that someone like Hood would vote against it. It never ceases to amaze me how those that are most adversely affect by gun control are the most ardent supporters of it.

Hood couldn't even face anyone when he cast his shameful vote.

That is because of EMOTING instead of VOTING.

emote said:
to display exaggerated emotion, as in acting; behave theatrically

PDinDetroit

Legislave your stupid cool trying to pose as someone else to make them look bad when they have a different screen name, but what ever it really shows your own maturity level!!!!!!!!!!

Hate to say it, but it is very difficult to make Stainless1911 look worse than he already does himself. Wish it were not so, myself and many others have reached out to help Stainless1911, but he is his own worst enemy.

rushalot1

I just got to know you some what but how can you say something like that to some one who is fighting for the same cause as us? And like me and you, doesn't want to give in to gun control when it's against our 2 amendment?

PDinDetroit

I just got to know you some what but how can you say something like that to some one who is fighting for the same cause as us? And like me and you, doesn't want to give in to gun control when it's against our 2 amendment?

There is history here you are not aware of. Please feel free to search here on OCDO and on MGO, I believe that will help you develop a better "picture" of the Situation.

One or Two Incidents where problems occur is generally not a big deal, but when these occur over and over and over again that is a PROBLEM. The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions, meaning that "good intentions may not result in a good outcome because of inaction due to procrastination, laziness or other counter-productive factor." The extraneous "issues" that Stainless1911 brings with him can actually hurt the cause of Protecting and Furthering Firearm Rights.

When a person is part of a team and their actions can harm the team, it is time for that person to take a step back and assess the situation to ensure that their actions do not affect the team. When asked to do so, Stainless1911 stays in denial and is unwilling to act accordingly. His antics are EXACTLY THE FODDER Anti-Gun Groups look for.

Last edited:

TheQ

you sure your not on something???? I'll take a drug screen anytime, any where my opinion on the situation is just that, an opinion. You must think i'm ignorant or something, I bet cash I have a higher IQ than you period let me know when can re-build an IO-470

I know PD and I know he isn't on drugs. I also know he is very intelligent.

PDinDetroit

you sure your not on something???? I'll take a drug screen anytime, any where my opinion on the situation is just that, an opinion. You must think i'm ignorant or something, I bet cash I have a higher IQ than you period let me know when can re-build an IO-470

Nice deflection try.

When you start down the road of attempting Ad Hominem Arguments, it is generally indicative that you have no basis for your arguments and prefer to attack the messenger instead of the subject at hand. I submit to you that since you appear to be a New User here and on MGO, that you do not have all the facts and a simple search/perusal of OCDO and MGO for further information would be in order. It is not that you are ignorant per se, just simply uninformed. Do you think it wise to form and espouse an opinion without requisite research on the subject at hand?

Last edited:

PDinDetroit

Just a Friendly Reminder...

OCDO Forum Rules said:
(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc). NOTE THAT THIS RULE APPLIES TO PMs AS WELL AS FORUM POSTS!!!

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Last edited:

laviathan

Rediculous

pathetic is more like it

First of all, I have read everything everyone said. It seems like LEGISLAVE just wants attention. Two, how can you call someone a criminal when you don't even know who the person is. Three, People make mistakes. Its in the past so forget it and also its none of your business about stainless1911 situation. Fourthly, it looks like rushalot1 is actually winning. Five, why would you accuse someone doing drugs when you don't even know them. Six, just get over yourself. You think you know everything and sorry to tell you, you don't. So why don't you act like an adult and stop being a child towards people you don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.