• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A reason not to have dash-cams

tombrewster421

More like a reason to

NOT HAVE SEX IN A SQAD CAR!

I'm pretty sure that they're not supposed to be doing that on the job anyway.😁

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Dirt bags like this are just another example of why LEO conduct law needs major reform in respect to officer surveillance/public interacting goes. If you look at many OC police encounters posted on youtube you will notice officers not using their radios but instead their personal cell phones to contact supervisors, etc. Why? Because that can't be FOIA'd like radio traffic can. Just another criminal ploy used by those that hide behind a badge instead of serving it, and what it is supposed to stand for. These are troubled times we live in friends.

Here's an example: while I don't agree with the tenor this OCer took you'll notice the corporal uses his cell instead of his radio mic. Why? Because he has ran into a citizen that knows the law and most like knows how to FOIA dispatch/radio calls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0En_sdsyh1M&feature=related

Last edited:

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
"The controversial broadcast of him having sex in his squad car went out between 8:45 and 9pm Monday night."

The man gets two 15 minute breaks a shift... :)

amlevin

"The controversial broadcast of him having sex in his squad car went out between 8:45 and 9pm Monday night."

The man gets two 15 minute breaks a shift... :)

15 Minutes! That might just make him a legend among his peers. For some, they'd probably have to figure out what to do in the remaining 13-1/2 minutes :)

I wonder if there is a "10-Code" for "n00kie on the Night Shift"?

Last edited:

decklin

HOT MIC, HOT MIC, HOT MIC! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is hilarious but at the same time this is also unacceptable.

The funny thing is that on most background questionarres that are a part of the hiring process it asks, "Have you ever engaged in any sexual activity, including masterbation, while at work?"

They use it as a screener!

jbone

I don't know if I'm being a weirdo or what, but this story makes me laugh! It really does!

Not to mention reminds me of my younger days on a few different jobs.

Last edited: