Thread: County conventions

County conventions

So I'll be going to the Pierce County GOP convention this coming weekend in hopes to be a delegate for Ron Paul at the state convention. Anyone else planning on attending their counties convention, or already have attended? Anyone going to OC? The Pierce County convention is at the convention center in Tacoma, the same place that will host the state convention. So it's covered by preemption.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

I am, Stevens County, I will not be OC because the convention is at at a school.

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    I am, Stevens County, I will not be OC because the convention is at at a school.
    My caucus was at a school.
    Hopefully you'll get to OC at state then.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    County convention is in school here too.

I could have been appointed delegate for libertarian party an gone to the convention in Vegas..... wasn't sure if I was viable though since I partook in the disappointing county Republican caucus.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    If I go to state I will OC as usual.

well,,,

I have some confussion.
    As I see it, If you arent at the county convention, you wont be a delegate at the state level.
    We just had our local caucus, where delegates were selected.
    some of those attendies will now be delegates to county republican conventions.
    I will be an alternate delegate for Ron Paul at the Mason county republican convention in shelton on the 31st.
    From that convention, selections will be made to represent at the state convention on may 31 in Tacoma.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    I have some confussion.
    As I see it, If you arent at the county convention, you wont be a delegate at the state level.
    We just had our local caucus, where delegates were selected.
    some of those attendies will now be delegates to county republican conventions.
    I will be an alternate delegate for Ron Paul at the Mason county republican convention in shelton on the 31st.
    From that convention, selections will be made to represent at the state convention on may 31 in Tacoma.
    What's your question? Your statements are correct. The only way for YOU to go to state (since you're an alternate) is for someone else to not show up and you get seated in their place.