• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NOVA VirginiaOpenCarry Dinner - Leesburg Greene Turtle 3/27/12 7PM

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
NOVA VirginiaOpenCarry Dinner - Leesburg Greene Turtle 3/27/12 7PM

NOVA VirginiaOpenCarry Dinner- Leesburg Greene Turtle 3/27/12 7PM

used to have a no guns sign but took it down with some encouragement.. This will be our first time there since the sign came down.

http://www.facebook.com/events/209164819184784/

385577_341104955939594_100001202771197_1038561_947594137_n.jpg

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Cool, glad they took their sign down. I will try and make it. I used to eat at the Arby's next door all the time.

Baked on Grease

we need more restaurants like this in Northern Virginia....number still increasing though.

I've made sure to frequent the places we've had OC breakfast/dinners in the past to continue to give aupport in the form of my business. Never an odd look except from customers there.

Sent using tapatalk

G26-VA

I'm gonna make it tomorrow for my first OC dinner. Glad this one is in the western part of the county. Good to see that this establishment has changed their view on this.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Congrats to Loudoun County Friends of NRA raffle winner Liz Andrzejewicz Mills!! Jim Plowman drew the winning raffle ball #50 which won Liz a brand new Charter Arms Pink Chic Lady .38 Special Revolver. Liz will head on over to Purcell Gun Store Inc and see Dale Thompson to pick it up! Congrats from your LCFoNRA team.. Ed Levine, Kecia Brown, David Long, Brian Reynolds & David Wells!30+ people at Dinner. Liz is the Communications and Media director at the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
[video=youtube;2owy6mV36Mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2owy6mV36Mk[/video]