• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Run with the Fuzz

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
http://www.funwiththefuzz5k.com/therace/racedetails

I am considering running (very slowly) the RWTF 5K. I would like as many of you as possible to participate with me. This would be a splendid opportunity to be out in public as a group to show people we look just like them. My intention is to run as a group from start to finish. This will not be a race, just a show of the Flag. Of course we can participate armed. How many of you would/could/want to participate? Those Whatcom County people who are new to OC can get a nice time out with others who carry.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
This will definatly NOT be a RUN. More of a gentle jogging stroll. This is not for exercise, it is to participate, as a group, in a public exercise. Come on up to Bellingham for the run and we can have a luncheon afterwards. It is more than a month away, plan for it.

Vitaeus

Will talk to the wife about this, you may get one of us, but with two kids, unless they allow a stroller for the 3year old, going to have kid concerns.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
A child AND a gun????? How could you even think of something like that. What a good idea.

My Sweet Baboo will be there for support. It will be nice to have them(the support group) cheering us along.

boosteddreams

This kinda looks like fun. I'm planning on heading up to Bellingham that day anyway to attend a car meet, so if I can drag myself out of bed early enough - and my body doesn't hate me that day - I'd like to participate. I'm NOT a runner but I walk very fast and can keep up with slow joggers. :D

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
This kinda looks like fun............. I'm NOT a runner but I walk very fast and can keep up with slow joggers. :D

As each of you get registered to do the gig, send me a PM and I will keep a running list of Registered Participants. We will run/walk together to keep each other going. Lets get out there and show the flag in public.

sawah

As a noted authority once said, and I embellish to suit the topic: 'If you find an urge developing to dress basically in your underwear and jog down the street, you should lie down and until it passes'.

(William Rainey Harper)

:)