• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet and greet in BRF, Tomah, EC area?

mommaof3

Hi. I'm pretty new here, but would love to have some help in setting up a meet and greet somewhere in Central WI. Apologies if there is one and I missed it on the forum page. I live in Jackson County and getting to Madison usually won't happen, but would love to make a local meet and greet happen...Have no idea how though, or where. I am really a newbie! :) Thanks!

Mlutz

Tomah would work fine for me. All you have to do for a meet and greet is pick a carry friendly place, set a date and time, and post it here.

mommaof3

Great!

Since I am so new to OC and to the forum, do you know of a place that is OC friendly there in Tomah? I rarely go there, but its only 1/2 hour away. I am all in for a meet and greet in Tomah. Just need a hand in finding a good place to go there. Thanks again. Looking forward to this! I will look around some as well and maybe take a drive there one of these days and check out the local hospitality.

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

Since I am so new to OC and to the forum, do you know of a place that is OC friendly there in Tomah? I rarely go there, but its only 1/2 hour away. I am all in for a meet and greet in Tomah. Just need a hand in finding a good place to go there. Thanks again. Looking forward to this! I will look around some as well and maybe take a drive there one of these days and check out the local hospitality.

I do not know Tomah but generally any Starbucks, any McDonalds, any Wal-Mart would be a good place to start open carrying. While there cam be exceptions, most of those places know the law and abide by it.

mommaof3

OK! hows this work for ya?

I do not know Tomah but generally any Starbucks, any McDonalds, any Wal-Mart would be a good place to start open carrying. While there cam be exceptions, most of those places know the law and abide by it.

I've heard that culvers is oc friendly... ;-)

Well there is no Starbucks in the immediate Tomah area, I'm really not much into McDonalds...Culvers is good, but Subway is apparently healthier! LOL how about we meet April 21, 2012 at 1pm in Walmart at Subway? I will make a new thread with a new headline to invite others. probably labeled under "Tomah meet and greet 4/21/12"

Thanks guys! :banana: :D

paul@paul-fisher.com

Well there is no Starbucks in the immediate Tomah area, I'm really not much into McDonalds...Culvers is good, but Subway is apparently healthier! LOL how about we meet April 21, 2012 at 1pm in Walmart at Subway? I will make a new thread with a new headline to invite others. probably labeled under "Tomah meet and greet 4/21/12"

Thanks guys! :banana: :D

You might want to look (don't ask) at the Subway to make sure it isn't posted. They are all independently owned and can set their own rules.