• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane OC dinner Saturday March 24

Jeff Hayes

We have had several asking for a get together but no one would decide where so here it is folks.

Dinner at 530 CATHEY INN 3714 N Division BobR myself and our brides will be there. Bob and I have both eaten there OC separately and together many many times with out issue. I recommend the Kung Pau Chicken but only if you like spicy food. See you there and of course wives, girlfriends and significant others are always welcome.

I can fill everyone in in what happened ans is happening with Spokane Public Facilities District.

BobR

Well, it sure looks like I will be there! :) I think I will invite some strangers. In fact, the stranger the better! ;)

On a more positive note, there are now 2x as many replies to this thread than the one about getting an OC table for the next Spokane Gun Show. :(

bob

p85-GSXwheelman

glad i logged in here on my way to work!

I'm gunna try to make it to this one, I missed the one at donut parade. I will be just getting off work around that time, but I will try to maybe drag my sweaty, greasy, dirty ass in there for a drink or womething. (Cuz I just started working again and I'm still pretry broke) but anyway, hope I finally get to meet you guys!

dwordinger

I'll be there. Want to hear what is going on with the illegal ordinances passed and enforced by the TSA wannabe thugs at the city and the convention center.

Jeff Hayes

We had 17 show up including wives, good discussions, good food, good time. I was glad to see the wives there.