Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An empire in decline.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

An empire in decline.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/0...all-male-dorm/

Kaeden Kass, who was born a female but identifies [HERSELF] himself as male, filed a complaint with the dean of students and the Miami University council over the incident, according to WLWT-TV. Kass was offered the same position for a female suite.
    --Moderator Edited--

Not acceptable debate/discussion on OCDO
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

**deleted** I jumped in this, sorry about that.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-22-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Doesn't equating Transsexuals/Trans-Gendered people, to being like and comparable to pedophiles, skirt around to "bashing/attacking a person or group based on", of many things, "Gender-Identity"?

My former Boyfriend was once a male, but had a procedure, and is now legally, and bodily, a female; i.e. He was a trans-Gendered person. I'm pretty sure if he was here, he'd get pretty peeved for being compared to a pedo.

And what business is it of yours to judge a person? Are you now a political, or Judicial entity, who with their very own words, can create, or break, an individual based solely on what they think they -should- be?
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    This message has been deleted by Grapeshot.
    How am I supposed to respond to such narrow-minded, hateful, hurtful views such as that, without myself breaking any of the forum rules?

What is your backing to that train of thought? Can you provide any non-religious, non-political, neutral, scientific and medical citations, in MLA format, that would back up your unreasonable, borderline bigoted, public opinion?

If someone is born as a female, but their body, and mind tell them otherwise; is that really a illness/'sickness'? What if you had a child who grew up feeling that way, would or could you honestly without a doubt say you can and would feel the exact same way? What if said child remained how they felt, despite whatever archaic practices you used to change their or "cure" their "sickness", would you out-right disown them, or find a way to strip them of their humanity?

And, how exactly, is he using the government to "infect the rest of us with their sickness"? I had no idea Trans-genderism/Trans-sexualism was a communicable disease; I'm sure the FDA, and DHHS would have found out by now, if it was, right?
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=

A thread where worldviews collide. Welcome to the benchmark.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    How am I supposed to respond to such narrow-minded, hateful, hurtful views such as that, without myself breaking any of the forum rules?
    Consider the source(s). You might as well just save your energy.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    You ought to heed this advice.

Founder's Club Member
    I want to congratulate PFW for recognizing the empire characteristic of the US.

I would urge him to look a little further and see whether the empire is the government or the society.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I want to congratulate PFW for recognizing the empire characteristic of the US.

I would urge him to look a little further and see whether the empire is the government or the society.
    When I use the term EMPIRE regarding our nation, I do not do so in a derogatory manner. We're an empire in ways I'm not proud of, like having troops in 140 different countries. That could be reduced significantly I think we both agree. We weild an economic hammer when it comes to influencing foriegn affairs, also nothing to be boastful about but at the same time it's better than the soviets who just used their military for everything like China still does.

Some people seem to believe we have no positive influence in the world, and I think that is insipid. If not for our economic hammer, and military deterent the soviet union would still exist and far more countries would have red flags and an enslaved population. All of the countries we have economic relationships with are doing better than they would be if we didn't trade with them. In fact we're the only empire on earth that has invaded other nations to expell their conquerors, and then rebuilt those nations, cut them loose and allowed them to compete with us economically and politically.

Our ruling class seems to think of itself as an imperial aristocracy, and we've declined in our political status as a result.

Doesn't equating Transsexuals/Trans-Gendered people, to being like and comparable to pedophiles, skirt around to "bashing/attacking a person or group based on", of many things, "Gender-Identity"?

My former Boyfriend was once a male, but had a procedure, and is now legally, and bodily, a female; i.e. He was a trans-Gendered person. I'm pretty sure if he was here, he'd get pretty peeved for being compared to a pedo.

And what business is it of yours to judge a person? Are you now a political, or Judicial entity, who with their very own words, can create, or break, an individual based solely on what they think they -should- be?
    Just for the sake of arguement Drake, who are you to judge pedophiles? What makes you any better than them? Our moral decline is a result of our society not maintaining standards. Our judgement of each other's behavior is what seperates us from animals.

--Moderator Edited--

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Wow... The more I read the more I'm disgusted. But I sure am not surprised...
    "The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism." - George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796

Quote Originally Posted by gunns View Post
    I wonder though where we end up drawing the line. We get rid of the homosexual gene, then what, the African American gene, maybe the male gene? how about the gun-toter gene--if there is such a gene.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-22-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I wonder though where we end up drawing the line. We get rid of the homosexual gene, then what, the African American gene, maybe the male gene? how about the gun-toter gene--if there is such a gene.
    The problem is not even in the forced removal. Just offering the option to remove these "genes" will lead to disarray.

Rich vs poor will give way to modified vs unmodified. Though really that will still be rich vs poor.

Not to mention the fact that people blindly manipulating genetic code can lead to so many unforeseen consequences...

On a side note...

African American? Lololololol
    Last edited by Stanley; 03-22-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    "The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism." - George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796

Could you imagine if they found a smell that could make everyone gay?
    At least then all the haters would have an excuse as to why they are secretly gay.

"Oh. My. God. SMELL that chocolate. It is TO DIE FOR!"
    "Uh. Say what Skeeter?"
    "What? I said throw me over another Coors light. I mean Coors!"

Last edited by HandyHamlet; 03-22-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I am not even inferring the possibility of removing any gene. I just thought it was interesting that smell can change sexual preference. Could you imagine if they found a smell that could make everyone gay?
    I didn't mean to come-off as though I thought you were inferring the possibility. My response was more an extension of your link.

A smell that makes a person Gay, that would be interesting. I would definitely bring it to the next OC BBQ.

At least then all the haters would have an excuse as to why they are secretly gay.

"Oh. My. God. SMELL that chocolate. It is TO DIE FOR!"
    "Uh. Say what Skeeter?"
    "What? I said throw me over another Coors light. I mean Coors!"

Hey! I like Coors light.

Change your attitude and quit being so sensative.

What is your backing to that train of thought? Can you provide any non-religious, non-political, neutral, scientific and medical citations, in MLA format, that would back up your unreasonable, borderline bigoted, public opinion?
    Are you really asking for proof if someone is born male or female? Geeezz...

If someone is born as a female, but their body, and mind tell them otherwise; is that really a illness/'sickness'?
    --Moderator Edited--

What if you had a child who grew up feeling that way, would or could you honestly without a doubt say you can and would feel the exact same way? What if said child remained how they felt, despite whatever archaic practices you used to change their or "cure" their "sickness", would you out-right disown them, or find a way to strip them of their humanity?
    Archaic? Ahah. That's really what this is all about. "Progressive" ideas. As others have pointed out, mindless drivel. At least I wouldn't have suggested mutilation by stripping her of her woman junk.

And, how exactly, is he using the government to "infect the rest of us with their sickness"? I had no idea Trans-genderism/Trans-sexualism was a communicable disease; I'm sure the FDA, and DHHS would have found out by now, if it was, right?
    In this case she's "infecting" other student's by requesting everyone else change because she doesn't want to(her mind that is).
    Last edited by georg jetson; 03-22-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Definitely. Georg also favors beating children.

[QUOTE=PrayingForWar;1724571...[COLOR=#0000ff]that allows them to screw little boys with support from the ACLU? Oh wait, there already is something called NAMBLA...

Don’t forget about the Catholic Church which may have been allowing for far longer the the ACLU's existence, but yes the ACLU is a trash organization.
    Last edited by jbone; 03-22-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fgburner View Post
    Definitely. Georg also favors beating children.
    You got you're little dig. Good for you.

If the beating is administered appropriately then yes. However, I'm sure it was not your intention to get this thread OT, so let's leave it at that.

[QUOTE=jbone;1724915]
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar;1724571...[COLOR=#0000ff
    that allows them to screw little boys with support from the ACLU? Oh wait, there already is something called NAMBLA...

Donít forget about the Catholic Church which may have been allowing for far longer the the ACLU's existence, but yes the ACLU is a trash organization.
    The Catholic Church does not condone pedophilia. I always shake my head when people attack the church because there were perverted, sick men in the priesthood; like as if there were never Protestant ministers, gun owners, or Volvo drivers who were also pedophiles. Sheesh. If you're going to paint with a broad brush, paint fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    The Catholic Church does not condone pedophilia. I always shake my head when people attack the church because there were perverted, sick men in the priesthood; like as if there were never Protestant ministers, gun owners, or Volvo drivers who were also pedophiles. Sheesh. If you're going to paint with a broad brush, paint fairly.
    Please.... Ok, ignored, if the more fitting word is too much for you. And yes I agree the sick perverts are in all walks of life, organizations, religion, schools, government...so you can knock off the silly sheesh. I was only mentioning one particular place/problem area where it was condoned, I mean ignored, swept under, perhaps forbidding too discuss, practiced and excepted for so many generations. Just the facts we all have access to, I mean sheesh.

Last edited by jbone; 03-22-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post

The Catholic Church does not condone pedophilia.

Not VERBALLY...

But they DO condone it implicitly. If they didn't it would have been squashed quick...

If it looks like a pedophile, walks like a pedophile and diddles alter boys like a pedophile then it's a what???
    Last edited by Stanley; 03-22-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Time for each state to adopt amendments banning the catholic church, because of their pedo-ness. No, I'm not being sarcastic, either. Let's just go to the root problem of it all, and ban religion too. It'd help us get rid of those annoying terrorists hiding behind the green cresant moon who uses freedom of religion to do their dirty work, right?! *Sarcasm*
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    If it looks like a pedophile, walks like a pedophile and diddles alter boys like a pedophile then it's a what???
    A duck?

Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    A duck?
    LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast