• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An empire in decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbone

The Catholic Church does not condone pedophilia. I always shake my head when people attack the church because there were perverted, sick men in the priesthood; like as if there were never Protestant ministers, gun owners, or Volvo drivers who were also pedophiles. Sheesh. If you're going to paint with a broad brush, paint fairly.

Please.... Ok, ignored, if the more fitting word is too much for you. And yes I agree the sick perverts are in all walks of life, organizations, religion, schools, government...so you can knock off the silly sheesh. I was only mentioning one particular place/problem area where it was condoned, I mean ignored, swept under, perhaps forbidding too discuss, practiced and excepted for so many generations. Just the facts we all have access to, I mean sheesh.

Last edited:

Stanley

The Catholic Church does not condone pedophilia.

Not VERBALLY...

But they DO condone it implicitly. If they didn't it would have been squashed quick...

If it looks like a pedophile, walks like a pedophile and diddles alter boys like a pedophile then it's a what???

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

Time for each state to adopt amendments banning the catholic church, because of their pedo-ness. No, I'm not being sarcastic, either. Let's just go to the root problem of it all, and ban religion too. It'd help us get rid of those annoying terrorists hiding behind the green cresant moon who uses freedom of religion to do their dirty work, right?! *Sarcasm*

PistolPackingMomma

Please.... Ok, ignored, if the more fitting word is too much for you. And yes I agree the sick perverts are in all walks of life, organizations, religion, schools, government...so you can knock off the silly sheesh. I was only mentioning one particular place/problem area where it was condoned, I mean ignored, swept under, perhaps forbidding too discuss, practiced and excepted for so many generations. Just the facts we all have access to, I mean sheesh.

Not VERBALLY...

But they DO condone it implicitly. If they didn't it would have been squashed quick...

If it looks like a pedophile, walks like a pedophile and diddles alter boys like a pedophile then it's a what???

I'm not interested in getting into a theological debate with either of you, but I will leave this little tidbit; the Catholic Church teaches that if you truly repent of your sins, you are forgiven. Anyone can claim they repent, and if they don't mean it, that's between them and God. Do I approve of how the Church handled the situation? Hell no. Does that automatically make the Church full of pedophiles? No more than you sitting in a garage makes you a car.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I'd call it a birth defect. Since one cannot change into a woman, then the problem lies in the mind ...and don't try to argue that if a man has his junk cut off that he's now a woman. He's a guy with no man-junk.

THANKS A LOT Georg. I shot beer out of my nose all over the keyboard laughing at this statement.

This was not intended to be a "gay bashing" thread, inspite of what the vapid moonbats are programmed to think. No one suggested any law to supress anything, except a vapid moonbat who suggested outlawing religion, but that's the typical mindset they display and they're exempt from yet another standard.

Reading the link I don't even recall the subject person being "gay". Just a woman who insisted that she identifies as a man and demands that everyone else validates her as she wants to be recognized, rather than what she really is. That's why I asked if I could be considered a lesbian in a man's body, and afforded access to the women's locker room at the gym. It's only fair right? Who are you to judge me? Who are you to criticize my life choice and oppress me?

When the military was forced to abandon DADT, they saluted, did an about face and implimented policy. Not that most people give a damn if the guy next to them in a hasty fighting position is a ***********, as long as he can shoot. It's just that no one seems to respect the other minority of people who prefer not to know if their battle buddy looks forward to showering with them.

If the gay community should be so protected that even speech that opposes their agenda should be oppressed, how strong is their arguement? If something I say offends a person that much, why is there no consideration for what offends me? Why do I have too accept your point of view, and not question the validity of it without being demogogued as a nazi ? Especially since the "progressive" agenda I find abhorrent is the foundation of nazi politics.

I think the point about having standards of behavior is important. I did not mention laws.

Stanley

Even though I was trolling I wasn't really trolling so you guys are just vapid moonbats for assuming I'm trolling when I'm really just a troll, trolling you by pretending to troll... but not really?????????

Too funny...

Kind like...

not-touching-you.jpg
I'm not touching you!!! LOLOL

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

--Moderator Edited--
Not acceptable debate/discussion on OCDO

I'm a male, you use "Mr." and refer with "he".

Though the BF say's I do make for a pretty good trap when I cross-dress at the PRIDE parades, and rave scenes, then I'm okay with "Ms" or "she"~

But it's okay, I forgive you, hun, you didn't know, and I'm glad we had the chance to clear up the referencing problems you had in the quoted posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.