• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An empire in decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

DrakeZ07

Doesn't equating Transsexuals/Trans-Gendered people, to being like and comparable to pedophiles, skirt around to "bashing/attacking a person or group based on", of many things, "Gender-Identity"?

My former Boyfriend was once a male, but had a procedure, and is now legally, and bodily, a female; i.e. He was a trans-Gendered person. I'm pretty sure if he was here, he'd get pretty peeved for being compared to a pedo.

And what business is it of yours to judge a person? Are you now a political, or Judicial entity, who with their very own words, can create, or break, an individual based solely on what they think they -should- be?

DrakeZ07

[h=2]This message has been deleted by Grapeshot. [/h]

How am I supposed to respond to such narrow-minded, hateful, hurtful views such as that, without myself breaking any of the forum rules?

What is your backing to that train of thought? Can you provide any non-religious, non-political, neutral, scientific and medical citations, in MLA format, that would back up your unreasonable, borderline bigoted, public opinion?

If someone is born as a female, but their body, and mind tell them otherwise; is that really a illness/'sickness'? What if you had a child who grew up feeling that way, would or could you honestly without a doubt say you can and would feel the exact same way? What if said child remained how they felt, despite whatever archaic practices you used to change their or "cure" their "sickness", would you out-right disown them, or find a way to strip them of their humanity?

And, how exactly, is he using the government to "infect the rest of us with their sickness"? I had no idea Trans-genderism/Trans-sexualism was a communicable disease; I'm sure the FDA, and DHHS would have found out by now, if it was, right?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I want to congratulate PFW for recognizing the empire characteristic of the US.

I would urge him to look a little further and see whether the empire is the government or the society.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I want to congratulate PFW for recognizing the empire characteristic of the US.

I would urge him to look a little further and see whether the empire is the government or the society.

When I use the term EMPIRE regarding our nation, I do not do so in a derogatory manner. We're an empire in ways I'm not proud of, like having troops in 140 different countries. That could be reduced significantly I think we both agree. We weild an economic hammer when it comes to influencing foriegn affairs, also nothing to be boastful about but at the same time it's better than the soviets who just used their military for everything like China still does.

Some people seem to believe we have no positive influence in the world, and I think that is insipid. If not for our economic hammer, and military deterent the soviet union would still exist and far more countries would have red flags and an enslaved population. All of the countries we have economic relationships with are doing better than they would be if we didn't trade with them. In fact we're the only empire on earth that has invaded other nations to expell their conquerors, and then rebuilt those nations, cut them loose and allowed them to compete with us economically and politically.

Our ruling class seems to think of itself as an imperial aristocracy, and we've declined in our political status as a result.

Doesn't equating Transsexuals/Trans-Gendered people, to being like and comparable to pedophiles, skirt around to "bashing/attacking a person or group based on", of many things, "Gender-Identity"?

My former Boyfriend was once a male, but had a procedure, and is now legally, and bodily, a female; i.e. He was a trans-Gendered person. I'm pretty sure if he was here, he'd get pretty peeved for being compared to a pedo.

And what business is it of yours to judge a person? Are you now a political, or Judicial entity, who with their very own words, can create, or break, an individual based solely on what they think they -should- be?

Just for the sake of arguement Drake, who are you to judge pedophiles? What makes you any better than them? Our moral decline is a result of our society not maintaining standards. Our judgement of each other's behavior is what seperates us from animals.

--Moderator Edited--

Not acceptable debate/discussion on OCDO

Stanley

I wonder though where we end up drawing the line. We get rid of the homosexual gene, then what, the Negro gene, maybe the male gene? how about the gun-toter gene--if there is such a gene.

The problem is not even in the forced removal. Just offering the option to remove these "genes" will lead to disarray.

Rich vs poor will give way to modified vs unmodified. Though really that will still be rich vs poor.

Not to mention the fact that people blindly manipulating genetic code can lead to so many unforeseen consequences...

On a side note...

Negro? Lololololol

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Could you imagine if they found a smell that could make everyone gay?

At least then all the haters would have an excuse as to why they are secretly gay.

"Oh. My. God. SMELL that chocolate. It is TO DIE FOR!"
"Uh. Say what Skeeter?"
"What? I said throw me over another Coors light. I mean Coors!"

:D

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I am not even inferring the possibility of removing any gene. I just thought it was interesting that smell can change sexual preference. Could you imagine if they found a smell that could make everyone gay?

I didn't mean to come-off as though I thought you were inferring the possibility. My response was more an extension of your link.

A smell that makes a person Gay, that would be interesting. I would definitely bring it to the next OC BBQ.

georg jetson

How am I supposed to respond to such narrow-minded, hateful, hurtful views such as that, without myself breaking any of the forum rules?

Change your attitude and quit being so sensative.

What is your backing to that train of thought? Can you provide any non-religious, non-political, neutral, scientific and medical citations, in MLA format, that would back up your unreasonable, borderline bigoted, public opinion?

Are you really asking for proof if someone is born male or female? Geeezz...

If someone is born as a female, but their body, and mind tell them otherwise; is that really a illness/'sickness'?

--Moderator Edited--

Not acceptable debate/discussion on OCDO

What if you had a child who grew up feeling that way, would or could you honestly without a doubt say you can and would feel the exact same way? What if said child remained how they felt, despite whatever archaic practices you used to change their or "cure" their "sickness", would you out-right disown them, or find a way to strip them of their humanity?

Archaic? Ahah. That's really what this is all about. "Progressive" ideas. As others have pointed out, mindless drivel. At least I wouldn't have suggested mutilation by stripping her of her woman junk.

And, how exactly, is he using the government to "infect the rest of us with their sickness"? I had no idea Trans-genderism/Trans-sexualism was a communicable disease; I'm sure the FDA, and DHHS would have found out by now, if it was, right?

In this case she's "infecting" other student's by requesting everyone else change because she doesn't want to(her mind that is).

Last edited:

jbone

PrayingForWar;1724571...[COLOR=#0000ff said:
that allows them to screw little boys with support from the ACLU? Oh wait, there already is something called NAMBLA...

Don’t forget about the Catholic Church which may have been allowing for far longer the the ACLU's existence, but yes the ACLU is a trash organization.

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

PrayingForWar;1724571...[COLOR=#0000ff said:
that allows them to screw little boys with support from the ACLU? Oh wait, there already is something called NAMBLA...

Don’t forget about the Catholic Church which may have been allowing for far longer the the ACLU's existence, but yes the ACLU is a trash organization.

The Catholic Church does not condone pedophilia. I always shake my head when people attack the church because there were perverted, sick men in the priesthood; like as if there were never Protestant ministers, gun owners, or Volvo drivers who were also pedophiles. Sheesh. If you're going to paint with a broad brush, paint fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.