• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Freedom First's blog is online...

Freedom First

Well, I’ve really debated this but I started a blog. I spend a great deal of time most days talking with other Americans about where we stand as a nation and as people. Over the past decade I have learned quite a bit about how things really are and how they were intended to be. I have and do write quite a bit but so far I have kept those writings to myself but this blog will be a place for me to share them.

There will also be resources for folks who are Freedom minded and seeking to understand these times we live in.

You’ll find my blog at Freedom First 1775.

Please feel free to visit and share your thoughts.

Thanks, Mark

amzbrady

Nice job. Although you will probably be added to Obummers Terrorist watch list, and several other muslim watch lists.

I like gunrs tag line.
‘‘You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.’’
— Charles Austin Beard (1874-1948)

Freedom First

Nice job. Although you will probably be added to Obummers Terrorist watch list, and several other muslim watch lists.

I like gunrs tag line.
‘‘You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.’’
— Charles Austin Beard (1874-1948)

So one asks, "Should a man who sees the pit remain silent, lest the blind chastise him for speaking?" Oh, I sound so wise... :p Screw 'em.

The only hope for this nation will be a people, aware of the truth and armed with real guns.

HandyHamlet

I like what you have to say.

My constructive criticism is the background is way too busy. It is hard to read the red, yellow and white fonts for your links on the right. Otherwise, congrats.

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
Mark,

Great Blog. I would also agree that the red links on the red/white background of the flag are hard to read:)

Your letter to Ms. Karvunidis was eloquent and well written. I enjoyed reading your stuff.

Cheers.

Freedom First

My constructive criticism is the background is way too busy. It is hard to read the red, yellow and white fonts for your links on the right. Otherwise, congrats.

What, no abusive criticism? ;)

You guys are right about the text colors. I just looked it over and I had to work to read them. I will get that addressed this weekend. Thanks!

Wolfebane

I agree with this, not only is it hard to read it looks, well...umm..."cheap" I guess, for lack of a better word, with all those copy pasted flags. Perhaps just one page width flag if you're dead set on that background.

Freedom First

Well guys, (especially those with opinions...) can you revisit the blog and see if those changes helped?

Freedom First

I don't claim to be an expert in any of this and I will gladly listen to criticism, constructive or otherwise. :lol:

Thanks!

Wolfebane

Well guys, (especially those with opinions...) can you revisit the blog and see if those changes helped?

Freedom First

I don't claim to be an expert in any of this and I will gladly listen to criticism, constructive or otherwise. :lol:

Thanks!

Looks much better and is more easily readable. My one last little thing (which is more of a pet peeve for me I suppose) is that the blue words at the very top of the page appear to me to be a bit to baby blue to me what with the red background.

Other than that looks good.

Freedom First

I've been busy with life but here is some new content on my blog and I also sorted out the chaos to make is easier to read.

I am personally working a couple of blog articles on things close to my heart which I will be publishing soon. Thanks for reading!

Here's a reading assignment with a couple of articles discussing the blurring of the lines between Special Forces and Law Enforcement: Blurring the lines...

Some interesting quotes... Quotes are a hobby of mine, I just love reading the words of men and women when they leave us their words of wisdom or even sarcasm.

sudden valley gunner

Looks good , my wife has been bugging me to do a blog too. I don't know I just get too busy doing other things, I like the idea, and like yours keep it up.

You seem like you might enjoy William N. Griggs blogs. I like the way he rights. And often find his stuff on Lewrockwell.com.

Freedom First