• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jacksonville NC OC meet March 31st (Tentative Date)

DocWest8404

Well, go ahead and fire off that welcome home if you would like. I got back on Sunday, almost 2 weeks earlier than expected. So lets kick this and set up a get together........

c1ph3r88

The only time I have left is this weekend. So I will definitely be out and about. If anyone wants to meet up just drop me a message and I will PM my number.

PrestonW

Welcome back DocWest8404, glad you returned safe.

I should be free most of the weekend, only thing I have going on is dropping off and picking up my son sometime saturday for driver's ed. -shudders-

Side note: Been wearing my new southpaw BlackHawk SERPA CQC for my 6906... how in the world did I ever get by without this holster?

Last edited:

DocWest8404

Well, my weekend is pretty hammered, Son's birthday party tomorrow and then my "non-Home Coming" party starting at about 1900. Then of course Mother's Day on Sunday. Maybe sometime next weekend.....

Lawmaker

Last edited:

c1ph3r88

It was nice meeting everyone. Nice to finally meet some fellow carriers. I think Lawmaker said he was going to try another one next month. I will be out of town sadly for a while.