Thread: A little help please

A little help please

anybody know a site I can list a gun for sale other than e-bay? Im buying a new gun and because of the price I need to get rid of one. Local Colorado if possiable. Thanks

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Gunbroker.com is one, a quick google search will provide others. Gunbroker is the best IMO.

You can't just sell a gun this way though, there is a myriad of laws involved. Don't just offer to sell a gun flippantly or you might find youself in violation of some obscure law in then volumes of laws on the books. Do some research first.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Thank you. I was gonna post it here but after reading the rules I found out I cant

Word: You can NOT sell a gun on eBay.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

do a consignment at rocky mtn shooters supply in ftc or firing line in aurora...

both will treat you fairly...

wabbit