OC get together Pacific

When should it be?
    1. Last Sunday of this month
    2. First Sunday of next month

Quote Originally Posted by usmcbess View Post
    When should it be?
    1. Last Sunday of this month
    2. First Sunday of next month
    Thanks for planning this, you may just want to pick the date, time and post directions.....
    Those who can, will.....

There are a number of OCers who don't check the forum very often.

Go for it!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

The first Sunday of next month is April Fools. You're not trying to pull a fast one here are ya?
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    The first Sunday of next month is April Fools. You're not trying to pull a fast one here are ya?
    Even if so, and I don't think so (we had about 40 at the last Pacific event/we will probably not have that many?)
    you and I will probably be there... heck bring your Dad and Mom, they are both cool folks!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

More responses on facebook than here.

We will be having the lunch on April 1st at Deangelo's Pizza in Pacific. The address is 101 E Union St, Pacific, MO 63069. Friends, family, and loved ones are welcome. Get the word out!

Per Mr. Bess.