Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: My Next OC Pistol

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    81

    My Next OC Pistol

    Okay not really but it sure is purdy to look at?

    http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/produ...-barrel-pistol

  2. #2
    Activist Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ashland, KY
    Posts
    1,847
    That is incredible engineering. I would say that firearm has such a wide grip, that you would have to have 10 inch fingers to get a good hold. It would be cool to shoot at the range though.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SW Idaho
    Posts
    1,552
    I'm sure glad that there aren't a million posts about this gun on OCDO already...
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    I'm sure glad that there aren't a million posts about this gun on OCDO already...
    Lol, maybe a lot of us don't get around to the other forums as I'd yet to seen it mentioned here in the Kentucky forum.

  5. #5
    Activist Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ashland, KY
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundiver View Post
    Lol, maybe a lot of us don't get around to the other forums as I'd yet to seen it mentioned here in the Kentucky forum.
    FYI, some people have breakdowns if you post about the same topic more than once. I don't see the big deal with it, some people just need to complain I suppose. YOU are from Ky, and can post anything you want in the Ky forum. I made a post in most of the state forums about supporting Starbucks when the anti's were boycotting them, and I got a spanking from the overlords of OCDO. You would think they wouldn't mind us informing folks to support a national chain that supports ALL of our rights, even the moderator's, but they did. They asked that I only post in one forum, however if your like me, then you rarely venture outside of your own state's forum, and would not have had knowledge about this unless someone posted it in said forum. Post whatever you wish, if it pertains to guns or Ky, go ahead with it!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SW Idaho
    Posts
    1,552

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    They asked that I only post in one forum, however if your like me, then you rarely venture outside of your own state's forum, and would not have had knowledge about this unless someone posted it in said forum.
    FYI, there is a lot of good information on the other forums, and not just the state ones, either. Take a look at General Discussion and News/Political Alerts sometime.

    It's good to have a broader perspective.

    If you had been in some of those other state's forums in which you posted your duplicate Starbucks thread, you would have known that, much of the time, people in those states were aware of it already.

    Just my $0.02.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gravel Switch, KY
    Posts
    544

  8. #8
    Activist Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ashland, KY
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    FYI, there is a lot of good information on the other forums, and not just the state ones, either. Take a look at General Discussion and News/Political Alerts sometime.

    It's good to have a broader perspective.

    If you had been in some of those other state's forums in which you posted your duplicate Starbucks thread, you would have known that, much of the time, people in those states were aware of it already.

    Just my $0.02.
    Im sure some of the people from other state forums did know, however according to the responses to my post's, a great deal of the people who posted did not know. I live in Ky, and really have no need to know about any other state, unless I am going to be traveling through or vacationing. I asked a question in the West Virginia forum, and never received a single response, however the Ky folks did answer my question. I have been posting a little in the general discussion forum, however most of these people want nothing more than to start an argument. I tend to stay at home and prefer just the Ky forum. Not trying to be aggrevating, and I was not reffering to you either when I mentioned to the new guy about people tripping on some folks posting habits. Your post simply brought it to mind and I thought it prudent to inform him, so he does not get offended and run off like so many new guys do when they are accosted.
    Just my $0.02 cents.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    81
    Oh, I wasn't offended and am far from new on here. Just don't post unless I feel I have something to contribute. ( I guess that makes me a lurker? :P ) Saw it on another site and fell in love with the craftsmanship. Seriously considering one of their other semi's.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Baked on Grease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sterling, Va.
    Posts
    652
    Only problem would be that I can see the ATF labeling that a machine gun... One trigger pull fires multiple rounds...

    Otherwise, would be interesting to shoot.

    Sent using tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

    "According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

    Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

  11. #11
    Activist Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ashland, KY
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    Only problem would be that I can see the ATF labeling that a machine gun... One trigger pull fires multiple rounds...

    Otherwise, would be interesting to shoot.

    Sent using tapatalk
    I was thinking the same thing. The only thing that might prevent that is that it is only firing one shot per trigger pull per barrel. I am interested to see how this actually works. It is hard to have all your rounds loaded to the same exact specs, and I would think you would suffer accuracy problems, or extraction problems do to different chambers "trying" to open faster than others?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •