• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Next OC Pistol

KYGlockster

Activist Member
That is incredible engineering. I would say that firearm has such a wide grip, that you would have to have 10 inch fingers to get a good hold. It would be cool to shoot at the range though.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Lol, maybe a lot of us don't get around to the other forums as I'd yet to seen it mentioned here in the Kentucky forum.

FYI, some people have breakdowns if you post about the same topic more than once. I don't see the big deal with it, some people just need to complain I suppose. YOU are from Ky, and can post anything you want in the Ky forum. I made a post in most of the state forums about supporting Starbucks when the anti's were boycotting them, and I got a spanking from the overlords of OCDO. You would think they wouldn't mind us informing folks to support a national chain that supports ALL of our rights, even the moderator's, but they did. They asked that I only post in one forum, however if your like me, then you rarely venture outside of your own state's forum, and would not have had knowledge about this unless someone posted it in said forum. Post whatever you wish, if it pertains to guns or Ky, go ahead with it!

ManInBlack

They asked that I only post in one forum, however if your like me, then you rarely venture outside of your own state's forum, and would not have had knowledge about this unless someone posted it in said forum.

FYI, there is a lot of good information on the other forums, and not just the state ones, either. Take a look at General Discussion and News/Political Alerts sometime.

It's good to have a broader perspective.

If you had been in some of those other state's forums in which you posted your duplicate Starbucks thread, you would have known that, much of the time, people in those states were aware of it already.

Just my $0.02.

flb_78

My next CC pistol.

http://blog.robballen.com/2012/03/13/p5475-a-breakthrough-in-powerful-concealed-carry-a-saam.post

image_thumb_1.png

KYGlockster

Activist Member
FYI, there is a lot of good information on the other forums, and not just the state ones, either. Take a look at General Discussion and News/Political Alerts sometime.

It's good to have a broader perspective.

If you had been in some of those other state's forums in which you posted your duplicate Starbucks thread, you would have known that, much of the time, people in those states were aware of it already.

Just my $0.02.

Im sure some of the people from other state forums did know, however according to the responses to my post's, a great deal of the people who posted did not know. I live in Ky, and really have no need to know about any other state, unless I am going to be traveling through or vacationing. I asked a question in the West Virginia forum, and never received a single response, however the Ky folks did answer my question. I have been posting a little in the general discussion forum, however most of these people want nothing more than to start an argument. I tend to stay at home and prefer just the Ky forum. Not trying to be aggrevating, and I was not reffering to you either when I mentioned to the new guy about people tripping on some folks posting habits. Your post simply brought it to mind and I thought it prudent to inform him, so he does not get offended and run off like so many new guys do when they are accosted.
Just my $0.02 cents.

Sundiver

Oh, I wasn't offended and am far from new on here. Just don't post unless I feel I have something to contribute. ( I guess that makes me a lurker? :p ) Saw it on another site and fell in love with the craftsmanship. Seriously considering one of their other semi's.

Baked on Grease

Only problem would be that I can see the ATF labeling that a machine gun... One trigger pull fires multiple rounds...

Otherwise, would be interesting to shoot.

Sent using tapatalk

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Only problem would be that I can see the ATF labeling that a machine gun... One trigger pull fires multiple rounds...

Otherwise, would be interesting to shoot.

Sent using tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing that might prevent that is that it is only firing one shot per trigger pull per barrel. I am interested to see how this actually works. It is hard to have all your rounds loaded to the same exact specs, and I would think you would suffer accuracy problems, or extraction problems do to different chambers "trying" to open faster than others?